Chapter 4: First Day

We finally reached my house only to find my grandmother waiting on the porch.

Her arms were crossed, and she had such a stern look on her face, it's as if she's devouring our souls with the way she's looking at us.

"Hello grandmother," I manage to speak.

Her face softens as she places her hand on my shoulder.

Her expression went from stern to sorrow.

Grandmother: "Be safe as a live in maid sweetie. I was only hard on you to make you tough. I'll be worried about you. Please please please take care of her Yoona, don't let any harm come to her."

Her eyes were filled with so much sorrow, it hurt to just look at her.

How did she know we were going to be live in maids?

Yoona: "You don't need to worry, I will take great care of Sakura ma'am. If you don't mind me asking, how did you hear about the maid job?"

I hear my grandmother take a long sigh.

She looks at us, her eyes have some sort of guilt behind them.

Grandmother: "Some young men came to me today and gave me a check. They said that you girls were willing to become live in maids for them. They wanted to compensate me for allowing you two to take the job, I was really hesitant at first, but they assured me that you two would be in good hands. If anything happens, please don't hesitate to call me. Make sure to take care of yourselves. Please be sure to come visit me once in a while, it's going to be really lonely without you two around."

She pulled us into a hug, and gave us both a kiss on the forehead.

Oddly enough, I'm going to miss my grandmother.

I wanted to cry and tell her everything that happened, but I know if I do that everyone I loved would be in danger.

Grandmother: "Get going you two, you don't want to be late on your first day of the job. May God be with you both."

"What about our things grandma?"

"Some butlers had already come to collect your belongings. Oh, it looks like your ride is here, I love the both you so much."

Her last words stung my heart.

This could be the last time that I ever see my grandmother, who knows when they'll let me visit her.

My heart has finally shattered into a million pieces after she said that.

**********---------------********
Jimin's Pov

The first day of our new maids have arrived.

Man are they smoking hot too, I just cannot wait to have fun with them, they are now in our domain.

They're caretaker totally fell for my charm and allowed them to take the job, it was like taking candy from a baby.

J-Hope: "Yo Jimin, why do you look super excited?"

"The new maids start today! Don't tell me you haven't even thought about trying to get with one of them?"

Jin: "You're too much of a perv Jimin. Just don't tease them too much."

V: "Well, if anything, keep your hands off of Yoona, that babe is mine." V was smirking.

Jungkook: "You all have some serious problems, just be sure to let me enjoy Sakura after you Jimin." He laid on the couch, ready to take a nap.

Suga: "I don't care what you all do, just as long as I can take my naps." Typical Suga.

Namjoon: "You guys need to behave yourselves when they first arrive, after that I don't care what you all do."