Chapter Twelve

~Gabriel~

I don't think I've ever been this pissed.

Yeah. I was mad when Nathan fucked up and called Sang a stray dog but I knew she would

come around. But this, this was to much. Corey had just found my little Trouble's location and some fuck-tard decided it would be in his best interest to unplug the cord.

I looked around the group with what I imagined was a nasty glare. North was looking at me with wide eyes, ha! I scared the big bad wolf!

Don't tell him. That's what I called him when he wasn't around.

I was feeling ready to kick some ass if needed, I looked around the group and my eyes settled on Kota. His eyes widened.

"Did you do it????"

Mr. Blackbourne and Dr. Green should have intervened, I knew it, they knew it, everyone knew it.

But I was a ticking time bomb, one more incident and I would either explode or break.

I think right now they would rather have an exploding Gabriel, rather than a bawling, blubbering, smelly, unfashionable mess.

Someone, Corey, cleared his throat, "Gabriel, if I may, I printed the address so.."

Before anyone else could move I lunged for the printer. This was it, we would save Trouble. This piece of paper was the vital key!

Nobody took it away from me and it was probably a good thing. If anyone had I might have bit them.

Pine street... Victor was right, I looked up at him before thrusting the paper at Mr. Blackbourne, then I ran down the stairs towards the vehicles.

I was going to see her!! The hope swelled in my chest, lightening me about a million pounds.

Trouble, here I come!!

I grabbed a spare set of keys off the hook and ran into Victor's garage, I heard footsteps pounding behind me. I knew they had let me have my moment because I wasn't exactly sane, but screw them, I was going to touch her first. She was mine, I was going to hold her in my arms and ground her to my side.

Fuck it all, on the way home I was taking her shopping for leashes because no way is she getting within three feet away from me.

"Gabriel slow the fuck down!!!" North was yelling at me, oh, that asshole was going to get it.

I whirled around to see him and the rest of the guys in the garage doorway. I was already in the car, the o lying reason I hadn't left yet is the fucking electronic garage door was being painstakingly slow.

Maybe I should just back out. One garage door didn't hold a dime to the worth of Trouble.

I flipped North off as if to say, get your own fucking ride, fuck head.

Okay maybe he didn't get all that out of one little middle finger but we could pretend right?

North rolled his eyes and everyone crammed in. Nobody asked me to give up the driver's position and I didn't offer. Mr. Blackbourne ordered Kota and North into North's jeep incase Volto was there and tried to make this an episode of Cops.

Fuck yeah! Highway chase!!!

As soon as the garage door opened enough I ripped out of the garage and sped down Victor's long ass drive way.

Nathan and Silas were both crammed in shotgun and Nathan hit the radio on accident.

Taylor Swift came on.

I heard a chorus of groans and was about to shut it off when I realized what song was on.

Silas went to shut it off and I slapped his hand, pressing record. Victor's fancy car could record the radio. Sweet right? Silas gave me a look and I put my hand up as if to silence him. I was driving like a mad man, hell, I was even out doing North.

I weaved in and out of traffic as the lyrics played throughout the cars speakers.

"I knew you were Trouble when you walked in..."

I grinned like a mad man and Nathan gave me a worried look, he opened his mouth to speak and then as if he thought better of it, he promptly shut his mouth.

Smart bastard.

My phone vibrated in pocket.

North: hey asshole, you know where you're going

Gabriel: of fucking course I do.

"Hey Gabe.. can you pay attention to the road?" Luke asked.

I shot him a glare through the mirror.

North: Fine.

It took me record time to get to the city from Victor's house. My sole focus was on Sang.

"LEFT!"

At Victor's voice I took a sharp left, the car nearly going on two wheels as I did so.

Did I mention they don't let me drive for a reason? Oh well. Victor would be in his cast for at least a month, he had gotten a nice white cast so we could write on it, but he had also insisted on one pink stripe at the top.

The nurse didn't want to but I'm guessing that he tipped her nicely with a fifty or hundred. Who knows? He'd give up his entire fortune for Trouble or any of us and we all knew it.

I ripped onto Pine street and a ball of dread started over riding the hope as I caught sight of one of the cabins on the secluded lane surrounded by fire trucks and police cars. The fire was almost out but I was freaking out.

"1399..."

As I pulled closer I saw the number on the cabin, and let loose a bunch of swear words that would make a nun faint.