Chapter Seventeen

~Sang~

I wanted to kiss them all.. kissing Gabriel, Sean, and Mr. Blackbourne had been amazing. Each of them had a different reaction.

While I was pulling on my swimsuit I could help but be happy. I was home with the boys. Well, some of them. Over half had had to go while I was asleep.

I was having trouble with the bikini tops ties in the back so I was holding my top up, I was about to open the door to ask one of them for help when I heard them talking.

"All love Aggele mou...."

"Do you think she'll want to date all of us?" North asked.

"I hope so.. she's already kissed three of us.. I just wish I knew if she loved us all enough to date us all..." Silas said.

What were they talking about? I could date them all? Thoughts rammed into my head, Nathan saying he wasn't jealous when one of the other guys held me... telling me that any other guy outside the group wasn't okay. I loved them all, I knew I did. I had missed them all so much it felt like I was constantly being delivered the Jews of someone's death while I was gone.

I didn't want to loose any of them... maybe I could show them how much I loved them... I wasn't going to tell them I already liked the idea until they actually approached me with it.

With a soft smile at my decision I walked out, running right into Mr. Blackbourne.

I nearly lost my hold on my top, his eyes widened when he stepped back to look at me, his gaze slid slowly over my body, lingering on my top.

I was fixing it, as it had been showing a little bit of under boon from the crash, when Silas walked over.

"Aggele mou, need help?"

I nodded and he placed his hands on my hips, his touch shooting heat through my body. He turned me until my back was to him and started tieing my swimsuit, his fingers brushing my back softly as he did so.

Goosebumps rose on my skin and he chuckled, he turned me again and pressed a kiss to my cheek.

He was in some light blue swim trunks that made his toned body stand out pleasantly.

I blushed softly and he grinned. He bent forward and pulled my hips to his shoulder.

He stood up and I ended up wrapped over his shoulder.

"Silllas!!!" I said, giggling happily.

He grunted and placed a hand on the back of my thigh.

I laughed and started wriggling, trying to get down. He grunted again and his hand came down on my butt, he chuckled when I stopped moving and put his hand back on my thigh.

"Ready Aggele mou?"

I grinned when I saw my opportunity, and I ran my fingers down his back.

"....yes Silas," I grinned.

He shivered softly, and braced his large hands on my hips.

"One... twoo....."

I grinned while he counted off, and when he got to three I dipped my hands lower and gripped his swim trunks. He threw me and gave himself a wedgie.

I heard his startled yelp as I splashed I to the water. Underwater I saw North's form swimming towards me. He pulled me to the surface and cradled me to his chest.

"I'll protect you from Silas, Sang Baby," he grinned and I knew he loved how sneaky I had just been.

Mr. Blackbourne was watching us all, I couldn't tell what he was thinking until that millimeter smile spread, and my heart skipped a beat.

~Sang~

I watched Mr. Blackbourne dive into the pool, he had that trail of hair that dipped down into his shorts.

I looked at North.

"Want to race?"

He grinned at me and nodded, pulling me over to the edge of the pool.

"What so I get if I win?" I asked.

"Whatever you want," he replied.

I thought about it for a moment, I was about to say that I wanted a kiss but I wanted each guy to not expect the kiss. So on opted for something else instead.

"Can we build a tree house?"

He raised an eyebrow and nodded slowly, "we can do that. I want you to sleep with me tonight."

I grinned and hugged him softly before pushing my feet off the wall and zipping through the water.

I made it to the other side and looked around, confused. Where was North?

"Sang Baby," I looked up and saw North grinning.

He had ran on land!!!

"Cheat!!!!!!"

A deep, unfamiliar chuckle sounded near the pools edge and I looked over.