Part 1 Chapter 3 January

Caspar

"You are such a flirt!"

"No I'm not, it's just my jumper."

"You do realise that your not going to get that jumper back now that she has it." I say to Joe as I'm closing the door. "Also it wasn't just then you were flirting with her when we were playing Fifa too."

"All I can say is... she's fit! But I don't like her!"

"Uh-huh."

~1st January 2013 12:23 am~

Joe

So. 2012 is over, I moved to London with an unexpected guest, I have a smooth running YouTube channel and since being in London made a bunch of friends: Will, Caspar, Oli, Jason and maybe Emma, I don't know if we're really good friends just yet.

Caspar's already pestering me about Emma actually. And I'm going to be honest here, she's very pretty and has an amazing personality. I'd like to say I like her but I try not to believe in 'Love At First Sight.'

I pulled off my jeans and t-shirt and found Caspar asleep on the sofa. I don't blame him because it's most likely jet-lag and I know the feeling. Fireworks are still going off around the neighborhood as well as the huge ones out-side London eye.
I stay up and watch the Walking Dead on Netflix because I've always been into this kind of stuff, also considering I've missed a few episodes from moving too.

I'm wrapped up in a blanket because it feels like -400 degrees in here. It's dark and extremely cold and Caspar's snoring next to me. This is when I realise I've fallen asleep in the living room. I step out of my cocoon of a blanket and place it over Caspar so he doesn't freeze and I make my way up to my room.

~1st January 11:08 am~

Caspar

I'm woken by the sound of a door knock. As well as woken up downstairs in our living room still fully clothed from the night before. I then stumble my way off the sofa and unlock the door.
To my surprise Emma is stood there dressed and with a bright smile across her face. (She's always been the early riser.)

"Morning sunshine!" She says all perky and awake.

"Hello." I try to say just as pleasing as her but it comes out a sleepy old groan. " How are you so awake?"

"I don't have jet-lag!" She says pushing past me into the house.

"Well whatever you say I'm going back to bed, make yourself at home!" I say as I stumble my way up the stairs.

"Such a great host..." I can hear her say from behind me. "What happened to Hotel Caspar?" She says referring to one of our inside jokes.