Part 1 Chapter 6 The answer

I froze. This is what I wanted him to ask. So why have I frozen in shock? 
I force my eyes to be pulled away from Joe; and start fiddling with my fingers again. "So? I'm not forcing you remember." Joe says shifting closer towards me.
I didn't say anything, my brain was still processing it all. Joe sighed, and kept looking at me. Before he walked off, out of my presence. He rushed up the stairs when I then came back to life and started taking everything in again.

Once I thought about what I was going to say I ran up the stairs in search of him. I looked in two rooms before going into his bedroom. Where he wasn't on the bed or in the en-suit. He was on the floor leaning against his bed. "So back to that question you asked." I said sliding down onto the floor next to him. He looked up as I said this.

Our shoulders were touching, our backs pressed against the side of the bed, our legs stretched out in front of us; our feet touching the wall. Joe was so silent. So quiet. Almost lifeless. "Sorry I froze." I whispered into his ear. Joe still wasn't talking and I didn't know why. So I'd thought I'd just get to the point.

I shifted even closer to him, which had felt impossible because we were already touching. Resting my head on his shoulder, I simply said, "Okay."

Joe had breathed in so deep my head went up when he did so. I couldn't see but I knew he was smiling, but not a big smile, a no teeth smile, like a smirk. He wrapped his arm behind my back and around my waist. I didn't notice but he was doing the alien peace thing. When I looked down I giggled and placed my hand on top of his.

So, I guess now I'm in a relationship. My first, relationship. And it's with someone I never thought I'd even know. Joe Sugg. A stranger a few months ago. A bestfriend only half an hour ago. A boyfriend as of now.