Part 1 Chapter 12 God I love her.

Joe

We sat on the sofa after our meal and kicked off like old times. A good ol' game of FIFA.

The conversation earlier before went far to quickly for me to understand. The only thing I kept thinking of was 'This is it.' 'We're over.' I was litteraly planing on how to deal with a break up and not actually listening to her. Emma didn't even seem to notice that Caspar has gone, even after I told her. But that's up to her to decide what to do with that fact.

Even though Emma messed up when we didn't see her for a few weeks I still think I should make it up to her. I don't have long because she goes away to Iceland soon for work. But just what do I surprise her with...?

Emma is pretty decent at FIFA now, the student becomes the master. For most of the evening we hang out on the sofa catching up. A few mates ask me to go meet them but I said I wasn't free so I'll meet them another time.

We're done playing FIFA and we just talk as the evening goes by when I get a few thoughts as a surprise plan. Emma is sat up on her phone a few inches away from me. I can smell her signature scent and the smell of her freshly washed hair. God do I love this girl.

"What you doing on there?" She asks as I grab my laptop from the other end of the sofa. Reaching across her where her fruity smelling scent is even stronger.

"Editing." I say bluntly.

"Purk up mate!" She says as she tickles my arm pit forcing me to retaliate and tickling her around the waist as I lay across her lap.

"Truce! Truce!" I laugh after she gets the last tickle in. She's now on her back, legs to her chest crying with laughter.

"I'm gonna wet myself!" She squeals as I wipe my own tears away.

I'm still laughing that when I adjust myself I let out an unexpected blow-off making us burst into the same barrels of laughter we just crawled out of.

"Fart Fish!!" She yells knowing the joke I've always played.

"SALMON, COD, MACKRELL, TUNA!!!"

"ONE MORE!!"

"SEAL! wait SACKFISH!"

"SACKFISH?"

"IT IS A FISH I SWEAR!" I yell as I force her punching arm off of me.

"I don't believe you." She says as she returns to her phone.

I get my laptop and message the YouTube family seeing when they're next free. (Alfie, Zoe, Tanya, Jim, Marcus, Niomi and Caspar)  
This is my surprise, don't tell Emma. I want to get everyone together to meet Emma in LA. That's right the YouTube family is heading to LA!