Instinct are always right

When I came back downstair, my father was back from training, and had also took his shower. My mother was done cooking and was gone, which wasn't a bad thing to me. Her nervousness could easily get to me, and I was sure she didn't wanted

After a while, the doorbell rang, and dad sent me to open the door, standing right behind me. Once I did so, my eyes felt on a young man, in between twenty five and thirty years old. Rather small for a man, he still was pretty good looking. He had soft features, and a haircut like David Beckham. His eyes were a little bit too small for his face, but it made them even more piercing.

I stood still studying his face and features, forcing my dad to react first so we wouldn't be disrespectful. when my dad started shaking his hand, he elbow me to get me out of my day dreaming.
I said hello as well when my mother came in, all smile, greeting him with even more happiness, making me wonder if it was true of fake. We took a sit at the table as my mom started talking about random things. She was definitely one of the best to make conversation even about the most boring thing of the planet. I was more of the type who only speak when she has something to say, and I'd rather stay like that.

I was out of the conversation, playing with my bread, trying to create the most perfect ball that I could. Not the best occupation in the world, but still an occupation. My dad was listening to my mom but I knew that he was as bored as me, but being an adult, he couldn't show it.
The boss were also listening to my mother, en looking around him at the same time. I saw him checking my father out with a face of disbelief on his face.
He must have done the same with me, but I didn't noticed it, probably too focus on my ball of bread at the moment. The only great thing about this situation were that it allowed me to think about whatever I wanted, I had plenty of time.

Naturally, my thoughts drove me to the man I saw today at the gym. He was really pretty, but also one hell of a d*ck. I was lucky that I would start school tomorrow, I may have the luck to have a different schedule at the gym, maybe I wouldn't see him.
I was more nervous about talking to him again than to go to school tomorrow. I didn't knew anyone, but I would make it through this. I didn't felt really concerned about school, I didn't care about friendship or lessons. I only did it because my parents asked me to, over wise I wouldn't even bother to go.

- So, Charlotte, tell me a little bit about you! Said my mother's boss.

I was about to tell him to call me shay, but a stare from my mother convinced not to do so. Instead, I took a deep breath, trying to look more concerned than I was before.

- Well, there is no much more to say, I started. I'm just a regular 17 years old girl.

- So you're starting school tomorrow! He said faking interest as much as I was. new school... which one?

My mom answered for me, and started telling him why this school was the best for me. I wasn't really good at school but she didn't said a thing about that part of the story, sticking to the good sides of the school instead of mine. Sadly, her boss didn't seemed to care about the school as he was starring at me with attention before talking to me once again.

- Do you have any activities out of school? Some that may help you to make new friends? He asked politely. Dance, gymnastic, or even horse ridding?

- No... Nothing special, I said emotionless.

My mother gave me another glare, apparently not happy that I wasn't even trying to hide the fact I didn't care about the conversation. I knew I was being rude, but mom had to understand that her career weren't depending on this diner. I wasn't the perfect little girl she was pretending, and I wouldn't fake anything.

- Actually she does, said my mother firmly.

- Do I? I asked taken aback.

- You see, Charlotte is a really good fighter, she said confidently ignoring me. She had been doing boxing since she was six.

- I don't fight anymore, I defended not willing to talk about that. 

- For some idiot reasons, said my mother.

- Really? Asked her boss suddenly curious and asking for more.

- You see, my daughter... Started my mother.

- Enough! Finally said my father stopping her before she went too far.

My mother stopped and a heavy silent felt on the table as I was glaring icily at her. Mr harmony apologised for his curiosity as my mom was blaming my temper for the scene that just happen, telling him he had no reasons to apologise. I would have gladly gave her a piece of my mind but I decided that I did enough for the night.

Eventually, the diner ended and the boss left. As soon as he was out, i immediately went upstairs, locking myself in my bedroom.
After a while, I heard a knock on my door, I didn't moved, waiting for the person to tell me who he or she was. I didn't wanted to see my mom and wouldn't opened if it was her.

- open or I'll break in, said my father.

I stood up, unlocking the door to see my father standing in front of me. He came into the room, locking the door behind him, taking a sit on my bed. He looked at me, waiting for me to come and sit near him. As I took a sit, he took a deep breath before starting his speech.

- Shay, you can't keep on being made at your mother, he told me. What happened Wasn't her fault.

- It's not mine either and yet she's blaming me as well, I defended myself.

- She's not, he slowly said.

- Yes she is, and we all know that! I said angrily.

- Ok maybe she is, he admitted after a second. But because she is, you know what it feels like to be blamed, so don't do the same to her. It was an accident.

- And what happened earlier, was it an accident? I asked getting made. All she wanted was to impress that stranger she met only a few days ago!

- It's her boss, he said calmly.

- And sucking him up is a part of her contract maybe? I asked ironically.

- Don't blame her, she had always been like that, he said.

I sight, breathing deeply to calm my nerves. I didn't wanted to fight with my father, but the fact he was defending her was driving me insane. She was the one who was wrong, and yet he was here, trying to convince me to get to her side.

- I won't fight over all of this with mom, I finally said making him relax a little bit. But I won't apologise, because I know I'm right.

- As you want, as long as you keep it cool for a few weeks, he said hugging me.

As he let go of me, he took my chin to look at me in the eyes. He gave me a warm smile before standing up and walk straight to the door. Right before he closed the door, he whispered to me "I miss him too".

_______________________

Hey hey hey !!!!!!!!
Sup!??
Once again, hope you guys enjoyed it!
Help me improve, give me your opinion, I'd appreciate it!

Love X