Or is it?

After all, that party weren't that bad, I danced all night, I spent time with my friends, and got to know them better. I realised than behind Jimmy's funny attitude was hiding a really emotional person, and that he was way more intelligent than he showed.
I didn't really had the chance to talk to Carson during the night as all he did was running after girls all around the club. I didn't really talked to Ash either as she was with her new friend and crush Terry, but I already knew Ash as we were both girls hanging out together all day.

The next day came up way too soon to me, and I was tired as ever. But I had to go with my father to the tournament, like I promised. The hardest part was probably to get out of the bed, I was feeling better after a cold shower.
I wasn't feeling like dressing up today, so a black jogging pant with a white tank top and white shoes would do just great.
My dad drove to the gym, I took a sit on the bleachers, not caring if I wasn't close to the ring and the fight. I didn't wanted to stand up for almost two hours like I didn't last week. The first fight started not long after, and the support of the people watching could now be heard.

I saw the douche coming on the bleachers as well, sitting a few meters away from me. He didn't even glanced at me, looking straight at the fight. After a few seconds, I did the same, turning back to the fight.

- I didn't thought you were a party girl, he said after a while, still looking at the fight.

- I always knew you were the the kind of person having prejudices on everyone and everything, I said coldly.

- Why so rude? You're hurting me, he said ironically.

- poor little thing, I answered sarcastically.

- See? I don't get what Jeremy is finding attractive about you, he commented.

- Maybe I'm nice with him, because his not being a douche with me, I replied making him finally turn toward me.

I avoided his gaze, looking at the fight with way more attention than I use to a minute before. He knew he was getting on my nerves, it was just funny for him, and I was giving my best not to show him.  I didn't wanted to make him happy by showing him that he affected me.

- Did you came to support him? Like a perfect little girlfriend? I asked coldly teasing me.

- What about your girlfriend from last night? Did she already ran away from you? I replied between clenched teeth.

He gave me a quick glare before coming back to his blank face, but it was too late, he showed me that I was getting on his nerves as much as he was getting on mine. I was somehow proud that I could replied back so well to him that he would hate me as much as I hated him.

- Why? Are you jealous? Would you be the next one? He then asked mockingly.

- And take the risk to get an MST? No thanks! I said theatrically.

- You have no idea what you're missing, he said while standing up.

He started walking away without looking at me, and I noticed he would probably fight today as well as he was dressed up. I couldn't let him have the last word, I had to reply back, and so I did.

- If I don't know, I can't regret it, I pointed out.

- oh but I'll make sure you do regret it, he warned me.

And with that said, he left me alone, sitting by myself on the bleachers. I didn't had the last word, but I did knew what and how to reply to the last thing he said.
Me, wanting him? He could wish forever. It would never happened.

After this fight, another one came, and another one again. The third one was Alexander's one, and as I was watching it, my father came and dotted next to me. He was carefully watching the fight, probably looking for the best way to start the conversation. I wasn't good in social stuffs and I had no idea how to help him, so I remained silent.

- So, how was last night? He asked me.

- Pretty cool, I replied simply. You know, dancing a watching drunk people throwing up, that kind of stuff.

- Yeah, he replied not sure what to say. It's been a while since we last watched a fight together.

- yes, it has been, I admitted.

- Care to play our old game? He asked trying to cheer me up.

I didn't really wanted to play the game as it would remind me of the old time. But dad was trying to have some bonding time with me, and the biggest common point we had were boxing. So I agreed on playing that silly game, to show my father that I appreciated his gesture toward me.

- I'm taking the tall one, I said casual, acting like I didn't knew Alexander.

- you always took the strong one, he commented smiling. Go ahead, ladies first.

- bad point: right fist is too low for a upright stance, but he's fast, so it compensate I started telling looking closely at the way he was boxing. He is a little too sure of himself.

- correct, my father added. What else?

- Well good points are, that he is fast, and precise, I started. He knows the body and where to hit to hurt. And he is thinking before hitting, which is a great thing if he doesn't start thinking too much.

- I almost forgot how good you were, he whispered.

I looked at the fight, not adding a thing for a few minutes before finally asking my father to do the same as I did with Alexander's opponent. My father was an expert, and he was passionate, you could hear in his voice that boxing was his life. Seeing him so comfortable and happy made me proud of him, and happy as well.
When the fight ended, Alexander had won once again, and instead of my dad, I didn't bothered to applause.

The last fight had been cancelled at the last minute because one of the fighters was sick, so my father and I went home earlier. For once, mom was here, looking happier than ever.
Without knowing why, I had the feeling she was different, more shiny? I couldn't put a name on it, but something was different. And I didn't felt happy about it.

_______________
Hello hello!
Did you like it? Let me know ;)
Love xx