Woman's instinct

The next day, at school, I saw Alexander's girl in the hallway, and I was stunned. She was even smaller without her heels, but she had the same black long locks. I was a hundred percent sure it was her, and it infuriated me to see her. Not because she was dating Alexander or whatever they were doing together. But because he shamelessly told me I was too young for Jeremy as he was dating a girl of my age.
Not that I were dating Jeremy anyway, it was the fact that he was so easy at judging when he was doing the same!

For a split second I thought of going and talk to that girl so she would breakup with him, a sort of revenge, but I didn't. I just went in class and did my thing, as usual.
At lunch break, Jimmy and Carson joined us, as they weren't in the same class as us. Jimmy then started to tell us all the gossips around school. Apparently, a girl named Brittany was telling to whoever wanted to listened that she was dating one hell of a guy. Tall, sexy and muscular, a man four or five years older than her who was a boxer.

When I heard that, I knew who he was talking about and I automatically congratulated myself for not telling her anything about Alexander. If she was dumb enough to tell about her relationship with him like it was a trophy along her popular, then she didn't deserved my help. Dating Alexander was already a bad idea, but being proud of it and telling everyone? What a waist of time.
At least maybe Alexander would teach her something the day he would ditch her. Maybe she would grow up and forget about being popular thanks to her boyfriend.

When school ended, as we were walking out, I spotted the douche bag standing next to a car. A nice one by the way, a Audi spider, in black, classy and sport. I loved cars, a thing I used to share with him. And I knew a lot about them.
The small girl aka Brittany was hugging him tight as he was just leaning again his car, arm against his body.
He looked like his were in the last place he wanted to be, and yet he was here. And everyone was looking at them, like animals at the zoo.

- Dawn Jimmy, you were right when you said he was a hottie, commented Ash while starring at the tall man. She's one lucky b*tch.

- Watch your language, you naughty girl, said Jimmy in a paternal way. But that's right, he is sexy. Look at those arms! Mamamia!

I just rolled my eyes and sight before looking back at the couple. As I did so, my eyes crossed with the hazel one of Alexander, and a expression of challenge all over his face. I raised a brow to ask him where the challenge were.
As he said yesterday, he wanted to make me want him. But how on earth, hugging another woman in front of me would make me want him more?
I turned my back at him, saying goodbye to my friends before starting to walk to the gym. As I arrived there, I changed my clothes before going straight to the treadmill. I started running, listening to my music in my headphones when a shadow came on my left. I hadn't been running for five minutes and someone was already there to talk to me. I first thought it would be Jeremy, but I was wrong. Turning my head, I saw that Alexander was standing beside me. I took one headphone off, still running.

- How can I help you today? I asked not looking at him.

- I could have drove you there, he said with the most fake smile I've ever seen.

- Walking is a good warm up, I answered as it was the first excuse I found.

- We could have found another way to warm up together, he said in a dirty way.

- Or I can walk and you warm up with your own girlfriend, I said humourlessly. How does it sound?

- You're so predictable, so serious, he stated.

- No, I'm having principles, I'm being mature, that's what I am, I replied to show him my point of view. I'm not having sex with you, and even more because you're already dating someone.

- So if I breakup with a girl who I'm not dating, then we'll have sex? He asked surprised that it would be so easy.

- I wouldn't have sex with you even if you were single, I said honestly. I don't like you, and I won't give you what you want. And by the way, you pretend that I'm too young for Jeremy, but you're doing exactly the same.

I was curious to know his reasons, and that remarks was burning my lips since we started talking two minutes ago. I couldn't not ask him about that story of age.

- You made me curious to see what it was like to be with a underage, he said shrugging his shoulders while getting on the treadmill next to me. And it's not fun at all.

- What did you expect? I asked getting a little exasperated because of his "I don't care about anything" attitude.

- Don't know, he said once again without emotions. Probably a sexy girl, wanting to discovered every position of sex who would be kind of horny because of her teenager's hormones.

- Please! I said even more exasperated, not even trying to hide it anymore. She is seventeen, she's dreaming about an older man who would love her and protect her! She is the typical high school girl looking for the perfect stereotype of the sportive boyfriend that every girls would envy at school!

- Oh, so you think I'm the kind of boy the girls want? He asked mocking the fact I kind of admitted that.

I was boiling inside, I wanted to jump on him and give him my strongest jab on his nose. He had that power of driving me crazy just by talking, and it wasn't something usual. I was generally calm and wasn't feeling concerned about a lot of things, but everything he said was getting to me way too easily.
I let out a sight before finally answering him.

- I don't know what she finds you, I admitted. She must be a little sadomasochistic, or completely crazy. However, I think it's sad for someone your age to act that way.

- Oh, you're using big, complicated words for such a small mouth, he said faking concerned. But at the end of the day, you're just a little b*tch. No wonder why you're single, who would date such a proud ignorant whore like you? You're playing with Jeremy, you're playing with your friends, you're playing the whore, craving for attention.

________________
Yoooooooooooo
what suuuuuuuuup??
Tell me everything, even your life if you want to ;) I'm a good listener ^^
Love X