Clubbing isnt my thing

I arrived at the parking lot where a car was waiting, I spotted Ash as I walked closer. She opened the door for me, singing along the loud music. I greeted everyone as I took my sit, scanning the looks of everyone.
Ash were wearing a short skater dress, all white and gold, and Jimmy had a shirt on, looking strict but somehow more manly. Carson had used the classic card, with a white shirt and a black bow, a little too much, but pretty cool. That was the kind of things he was sure the girls melted for, saying that if Ash and I could resist it was only because we weren't real girls.

Ash aunt were a small skinny woman around fifty years old, her name was Catherine, and she was awkward. The sort of people who don't want to get old and are dressing up as teenager even at when they are sixty years old. That was probably the reason why she was taking us out, to look even younger.
As she pulled on the car park of the club, we all jumped out of the car, walking toward the entrance.

- ID cards? Asked a tall man at the door.

We all showed his, as he looked carefully before shaking his head.

- Sorry, it's one adult for two minors, you're four minors for one adult, you can't come in, he said firmly.

- What? Half shouted Ash in disbelief. No you can't do that!

Ash started arguing to get us in, and so did Jimmy, but the man seemed to be impermeable to everything they said. I just stood on the side, rubbing my arms in hope to get a little warmer. Even if the days were sunny, we were still getting closer to winter, and the nights were cold now. I could clearly feel it right now through my outfit. The idea of not taking a coat not to be bothered in the club was a good one, but not if you couldn't come in and stood at the entrance.  I already was complaining but I couldn't imagine how Ash was feeling in her tiny dress but she didn't cared at the moment, too busy arguing with the guard.
I tried to convince her to just leave, but she was way too stubborn and wanted to party way too much to give up that easily.

At some point, a black man came to Ash and took her by the waist, grabbing her away from the bodyguard. I instinctively tensed, looking at the guy talking to Ash. I didn't knew him, but the smile that grew on Ash's face made me relax a little bit. They both came back to us, smiling.

- Guys, this is Terry, she introduced him. He will help us getting in, because he is nineteen.

After waiting a little more, the man finally let us in, wishing us a nice evening. I thought it was a little hypocritical of him, but I decided not to say a thing and just came in, following my friends.
The second we came in, the music bounced in by head like crazy, and I was blind for a second, until my eyes got used to the darkness. As soon as I could see, an crazy scene took place in front of me. People were dancing, kissing each other like their lives was depending on it. The smell of sweat, alcohol and cheap soap was taking over my sense of smell, and it wasn't the best thing I could have wished for.

They were people from every age, dancing all together under flashing red and blue lights, screaming the lyrics of the song of the moment. It was an old one, but I always loved it, as it gave me the rhythm when I used to do boxing, it was usher, DJ got us fallin' in love.
I went stray to the dance floor, taking Jimmy's hand so he would come with me. He started dancing right away, not caring about the rest. I wasn't an incredible dancer, but I was defending myself pretty well.

We soon were joined by Ash who was dancing with the man who helped us coming in, whatever his name was. He had a good Dan e move, I must admit, and he was really attractive. His short hair were bleached icy blonde, making his brown eyes pop and his fine body was looking great from what I could see.
I was having fun, not the kind of incredible and perfect fun, but I had fun anyway, and it was already good for me.
It was a good time, people were nice, and chill, the music was good, I couldn't ask for more.

At some point during the party, I noticed the douchebag of the gym. He was wearing a long grey shirt and a black pant, and he was dancing with a black haired girl, a head and half smaller than him. His eyes were everywhere but on her and his hands were on her waist, as she had hers around his neck, chin up to look at him.
If he wasn't such an idiot, his reaction, this scene, could have probably been funny. The girl however, had merit for being close to him without slapping him across the face.

At some point, our eyes locked, he probably felt me starring at him. He frowned slightly, like if I was eating on his plate, but he quickly hided it behind his emotionless face.
I gave him a small nod to greet him and he returned it, I then turned my back to him, not wanting to keep this exchange going on anymore.

I saw him a few more time during the night, always with the black haired girl. He was always blank, with no expression, but she was still here. He was sitting at the bar, looking like he were deep in his thoughts. I tried to avoid him as much as I could, which wasn't hard, because the club were really big.

The party eventually ended when Catherine came to us at four in the morning, telling us we were going home. Ash had taken the number of the young boy, talking about him all the way back home. She definitely had a crush on him.

______________
Hey yo!!!
Sup :) what do you think?
Love X