Chapter 5

Kate's POV:

"Hey Jenny who are you even babysitting for tonight?" I asked my sister as I walked down the stairs hoping she would say the Andersons.

But to my disappointment it was the Coopers. Well it's not that awful because I have become quite friendly with the oldest, Emily. But I would still prefer it be the Andersons.

"Kate what are you doing get in the car." My sister said while snapping me out of my daydream.

So I got in the car and before I knew it we were at the Coopers. When we walked in the youngest of the two Coopers, Katy was throwing glitter all over her father when Emily came down hiding her hair. I wasn't sure why though her hair was beautiful, but I'm assuming she did something she wasn't supposed to. Which is why I love this girl. But only a couple minutes later, Jenny told us we needed to go to the Andersons.

"Like Trey Anderson?" I asked obviously not loud enough for Jenny to hear, but enough for Emily to give me a questionable look.

a/n ~ I know in the movie it's Emily who likes Trey, but so that I can make this story I'm changing it to Kate who likes him hence the title.

And to my surprise and joy me, Jenny, and Emily and Katy Cooper were on our way to the Andersons. But I wonder why?

Lola's POV:

I was just chilling in the Anderson's hot tub which might be something I shouldn't be doing, but I didn't listen to the rules she gave me. But then I heard screaming and banging and saw smoke and a young Bobby Anderson screaming his head off.

"What the woah what happened in here!" I screamed as I ran in the room to see smoke and fire.

Then I ran around the kitchen looking for a fire extinguisher when I heard the youngest Anderson, AJ talking to someone on Jenny's phone. Then as I was putting the fire out, she said that Jenny was coming. Probably to yell at me and ask me what the heck is wrong with me.

*Skip To When Jenny Arrives*

"What were you thinking, a fire really like where were you?" Jenny screamed at me as she entered the room with three young kids that I didn't recognize.

Did I call it or did I call it I knew she would blame me for everything. Well I mean it technically is my fault, but at least I didn't lose any of the kids right?

"Where's Trey?" One of the young girls asked me.

"Who's Trey?" I asked as Jenny face palmed and ran up the stairs.

Apparently there was another kid and I spoke too soon about losing a kid cause I kind of just did. But in my defense I didn't know there was another kid, and of course that wasn't enough for Jenny. Because I still got a lecture about how the number one rule of babysitting is never take you eyes off the kids and blah blah blah. Like could this night get any worse?

a/n ~ are any of you guys excited to start getting to some of the crazy action? Because I know I am.