Chapter 13

a/n ~ thank you guys so much for 2k!!! And I'm so sorry it's been a while since I've updated.

  Kate's POV:

After running for what seemed like forever, we finally reached the gala. But when we walked in, there was a security guard standing there.

"What brings you kids here?" He asked us as we all came to a stop in front of him.

"We're here to steal money from my mommy......." Katy started but was interrupted by Jenny covering her mouth.

"Oh kids they're so cute." Jenny started.

"We're the babysitters." She said pointing to herself and Lola.

"And we're just taking a little evening field trip to the planetarium." She finished sounding kind of nervous.

"Field trip? At this hour?" The security guard asked sounding confused seeing as we are all pretty young.

"Dude Jupiter is out on position....." Trey started making me impressed that he knew that.

"It's the best time to observe it." I finished for him making him smile at me.

"You're right. You kids really know your stuff." He said letting us into the gala.

"My moms a scientist." I heard Trey say as we walked in.

Then Lola did some weird hand gesture thing to him as Trey grabbed my hand and we continued walking.

"Finally my people!" Katy exclaimed as she stepped into the open where anyone could see her.

"Lucky I wore diamonds." She finished pulling her hair back and revealing her moms one of a kind earnings that she was forbidden from wearing.

"No Katy you didn't." Jenny said kneeling in front of her sounding disappointed. Then Lola snapped a picture of Katy.

"It's Friday night, what'd you expect me to wear? Pearls?" Katy asked trying to make her situation better.

"Hey it's mom!" AJ exclaimed causing us all to panic.

"Where?" Jenny asked looking like she was gonna pass out.

Then AJ pointed at a picture which made me relieved at first. But then I realized that she must be here.

"Oh no this is a nightmare." Jenny said practically reading my mind.

"No it's actually a really great picture. It's intense." Lola said making everyone glare at her, and causing me to face palm.

"Not the picture." Jenny said pretty much saying what we were all thinking.

"If she sees me, I'll never get that recommendation letter." She continued once again turning back into herself and only caring about her and her school.

"How did you forget the Anderson's were going to be here tonight?" She asked finishing her rant from earlier.

"I didn't forget, I wrote it down here in this note." Lola said digging through her pockets, only to find nothing.

"Where's the note." She asked in a very nervous tone.

  Tiny's POV: