Chapter 7

Trey's POV:

I was just chilling at Mario's with my buds before the concert when I felt a tap on my shoulder. And when I turned around I knew my life was over.

"Trey Anderson what is wrong with you? What were you thinking, running out like that?" Jenny asked me but all I could focus on was her sister Kate who just so happened to be standing behind her.

"Woah Trey who's that?" One of my buddies asked referring to Jenny.

I told them it was my babysitter and expected them to make fun of me, but instead they all said they wanted one. But that's only because they think she's hot.

"Wait who are you?" I asked the brunette girl I've never seen before.

"Well you see I'm Lola, technically your babysitter for the night." She responded.

"Hey Trey." Kate said to me as Jenny took Katy to the bathroom, and Emily left to go to the tattoo parlor.

"H-hey Kate what's up?" I asked trying to play it cool but desperately failing as I tried to cover the blushing that was happening on my face.

She just giggled and also blushed.

Man the things I would do to get that girl to like me.

"Lola where are the kids?" Jenny asked Lola causing me and Kate to turn around.

"Well you see I'm not really sure." She said making Jenny face palm.

But then she saw me and Kate, AJ, and Bobby and sighed in relief seeing as she had Katy. But then she realized she was missing one.

"Where's Emily?" Jenny asked frantically searching the pizza place.

"Oh she's getting a tattoo." Lola replied nonchalantly.

"She's what?" Jenny started but was interrupted when Emily walked in the place showing off her cool new henna tattoo.

"Woah cool dude!" Kate said to Emily.

"No not cool dude what were you thinking Emily?" Jenny snapped at both of them.

"Well Lola told me I could so I technically had permission." Emily snapped back.

"You wha..." Jenny started before being interrupted by Bobby.

"Ah guys please don't let them get me!" He screamed as I have Kate a questioning look.

"Long story I'll explain later just run." She said as I nodded and started running along side her.

We finally stopped to catch our breaths so Kate and Emily filled me in on the shortened version of what had just happened seeing as we only had a few minutes before those guys caught up. Man it seems like they've been through one heck of a night. Hopefully it gets better.

a/n ~ hey guys sorry if this is boring or too short I just want to focus on one scene per chapter so that I can make it more detailed so next is when they're going into the laundromat. Thanks for those of you who are sticking through my first book with me, and voting and commenting it means the world to me. And for those of you commenting I'm trying my best to answer and follow you all.