Chapter 10

AJ's POV:

While we were sitting outside the police station it was really boring, because Jenny and Lola were just arguing about calling our parents and everything.

But then Tiny came out of no where and tried to take Lola's camera away from me.

"Hey hey give me that camera." He said

"You wish." I replied performing Jailer Swift's signature move on him.

"It worked!" I exclaimed as he flew to the ground. But then realized he was starting to get up.

"Hey guys!" I said trying to get there attention before skating off down the street so he wouldn't catch me.

Bobby's POV:

When I turned around AJ wasn't behind me anymore. Then I realized she was being chased down the street by Tiny and his goon.

"Um guys." I said to Lola and Jenny trying to get their attention.

"What Bobby!" They both yelled back seeing as they were both mad about the argument they were just having.

"Uh AJ bad guys." I tried to make out as Jenny and Lola also mumbled things about AJ.

We all tried to yell into the police station for help, but all the roller skaters were tearing up the place so no one could hear us. Then we all gave up and started to run after AJ.

Lola's POV:

Shortly after we started to run from the police station I stopped because I saw their car. Then when I looked down I found their keys.

"Let's take their car." I suggested.

"No no no that's stealing." Jenny said snapping back to her goody two shoes self.

"It's not stealing, it's uh borrowing. Babysitting rule number 2 no child left behind or ahead right? Yeah." I mumbled trying to help my case.

Mrs. Coopers POV:

I just got a message from Emily saying a bunch of random nonsense about them being at the police station. And of course my husband just insisted on investigating.

"I can't believe we're leaving this party for one of Emily's stupid pranks. I mean they don't arrest children." I snapped at my husband because I didn't want to leave the party.

"You heard the message she sounded terrified." He responded.

Then he called for a taxi while I tried to convince him that they were probably watching some stupid car chase on tv. But of course that didn't work.

Lola's POV:

"Hang on AJ I'll save you." I said while rushing the car around acting like she could hear me.

"Kids this is NOT how a responsible babysitter behaves." Jenny said sounding extremely nervous.

AJ's POV:

I was still skating down the streets of the city. And I'll admit I was pretty scared that this guy was gonna catch me. I was jumping over things and ducking under things just to escape him.

Kate's POV:

I'm practically clinging on to Trey in the back of the car because I'm so nervous. Tiny just found out that we took his car and I hope he's too slow to catch us.

"Hurry up Lola faster." Katy exclaimed as she also saw Tiny right behind us.

"Guys look." Bobby said while pointing to AJ rolling down the street.

She's on fire, she's ducking and dodging things like a beast. It's so sick. We were all rooting her on from inside the car hoping that she would be alright.

But then we almost hit Tiny's sidekick because he couldn't go under the bike stop like AJ could. Then he realized we had the car, and I got scared for a second, but then he continued going after AJ.

Tiny's POV:

"That stupid sapphire ferret. Come on tiny you can do this just think of the money." I mumbled to myself while out of breath from running. But I needed the money, so I kept chasing after the girl. Even though my buddy was already chasing after her.

Mrs. Anderson's POV:

As I was being recognized for my work, I got a phone call. It was from Lola which then got me a little nervous.

Lola's POV:

"My phone called the Andersons." I whispered nervously.

"Hello, hello?" She asked.

"Just answ..." Jenny started but I interrupted her.

"Helen." I said into the phone.

"Helen?" Everyone in the car asked.

"Lola is everything alright?" She asked sounding a little worried.

"Yeah totes, I was just checking in." I said because I couldn't think of anything else to say and I needed an excuse.

"You're checking in with me? I've never heard of that before." She said sounding kind of amused.

"Oh well you see it's a bonus, it's part of the premium package uh okay have fun byee." I said to her hoping it worked.

Mrs. Anderson's POV:

"B-bye." I said back into the phone before hanging up.

"Everything is fine, everything is fine." I said to the audience earning sighs of relief, including one from my husband.

Then I continued on with my speech.

Mrs. Cooper's POV:

"Are you going to explain to Helen why her best friends missed her speech?" I started lecturing my husband before I interrupted myself.

"Oh my god did you see that?" I asked pointing to a young girl roller skating down the street.

"What kind of parent lets their kid roller skate in the city at night?" My husband asked.

"That is unbelievable!" I said kind of shocked.

"The things you see in this city." My husband said sounding extremely shocked.

AJ's POV:

I continued skating down the street. But I got really nervous because the guy on his bike was literally only feet behind me. But then I kept skating until I got to the picnic tables, and I knew my only option was to skate over them.

"Watch out lift up your food!" I yelled as I skated over the tables making some people very angry.

And then the bad guy rammed right into the table and flew over it meaning he was down for the count.

Trey's POV:

We all got out of the car and ran over to AJ. Everyone asking if she was okay. Then we noticed the Tiny trying to help his buddy up, so we knew we had to make a run for it now.

So we all ran into the doors of some night club.

a/n this is one of my longest chapters. And sorry for all the different points of view, it's just there was so much going on in that scene. And next is the rap battle which I'm going to be watching the movie when I write it so that I can make it as accurate as possible.