Happy Birthday, Dean

A/N

This is Destiel/Sabriel Highschool AU. Hope you enjoy, :D

January 24th

"Dean, Sam get ready for school, it's quarter to seven boys." Mary yelled upstairs hoping she woke Sam, and Dean up and not John.

"Coming, mom." Dean yelled first followed up with a yes mom from Sam.

"Okay, boys, breakfast is ready." Mary yelled knowing she woke John up this time.

Dean, and Sam were dressed for school, almost wearing the same clothes the only difference is Dean's leather jacket and different boots. John was right behind them coming down the stairs and heading into the kitchen. While Mary is standing there in front of the stove still cooking some extra pieces of bacon for the boys and herself.

"Morning mom." Dean and Sam said almost unision.

"Yes, morning Mary." John said with a smile and kissed her cheek.

"So after breakfast are you taking them John or is Dean driving them since it's your day off?" Mary asked John with a smile while putting the extra bacon on their plates.

"Considering it's Dean's birthday he can take the impala to school, speaking of which happy birthday Dean." John said before putting a mouthful of eggs, and bacon in his mouth.

"Thanks, dad, I'll take good care of her as always." Dean said while finishing off his eggs and starting on his bacon.

"Happy birthday, Dean." Sam said while giving him a card that they all signed.

"Thanks, Sammy." Dean said with a smirk.

"How many times have I told you not to call me Sammy, I'm not a chubby ten year old dean." Sam retorted with a bitchface.

"Yeah, yeah settle down boys."Mary said with a stern voice.

20 minutes later

"C'mon Sam we have to go."Dean said with irritation building up.

"Yeah give me a minute I can't find my book." Sam said with rustling in the background.

"Is it for school or recreational purposes?" Dean asked with annoyance in his tone of voice.

"Recreational purpose." Sam said as he came down the stairs and headed towards the door in defeat.

"You have to stop being such a nerd sometimes, I swear kid." Dean said while walking out the door to the impala after Sam.

Finally at school, Sam went to his locker and so did Dean. Once Sam got to his locker Gabriel was standing there waiting for Sam.

"Hey Samsquatch, how was your morning?" Gabriel asked with an elated tone.

"Good, your's, I swear to god Gabriel if there is another prank in my locker I'll shoot you." Sam said with are angry tone of voice.

"There is nothing in there well, there is but it's something good, and my morning has been wonderful so far, thanks for asking." Gabriel insisted not changing his tone of voice.

"Okay what is in here?" Sam questioned while putting his locker comb in.

"Oh you'll have to wait and see." Gabriel said with a mysterious tone and a wolfish grin.

Sam opens his locker for a note just sitting there. He grabs it and hangs his bag on one of the hooks. He opens the letter for it to say. "Hey Samoose, what do you say we go out sometime?" Sincerely Gabe aka the Trickster.

"Seriously, you couldn't ask me without a note?" Sam asked Gabe who wasn't there all of a sudden.

"Okay then." Sam mumbles to himself.

Sam wrote "Yes" Sincerely Sam. Then he put the note in Gabe's locker and walked to his first hour english class which he enjoyed so much.

Lunch time Sam is sitting with Gabriel, Cas, Dean, Charlie, and Kevin, which, Sam and Gabriel are sophomores, Charlie and Kevin are Juniors, and Cas and Dean who are Seniors.

"So are you two a thing?" She asks Gabriel and Sam, while fangirling a little along with Kevin fanboying.

"No, Yes." Sam and Gabriel said at the same time.

"Awe little Sammy has a crush on Gabriel." Dean said in an adorable little kids voice that had Sam shoot him a bitchface.

"Hahaha, at least I don't have a crush on Cas, your teammate." Sam retorted while standing up to dump his tray.

"Yeah, well at least I'm not afraid to admit it." Dean said with a wink towards Cas, which made him blush.

*fangirling/fanboying idiots over here*points to Charlie and Kevin*

"Speaking of which, wanna go out some time Cas?" Dean asked with a wink.

"Sure Dean, and also happy birthday!" Cas exclaimed.

*Charlie and Kevin continue to fangirl/fanboy over Cas' answer*

Two days later it's a Saturday January 26th

Sam went to the local diner to meet Gabriel, Dean was at a soda shoppe couple of blocks from the diner with Cas on their dates with many more to come.

A/N

So that was a cute little story for yas I thought I end it there before it turns into something probably unoriginal which this is probably already is but it's a highschool AU there is not much room for originality here. But I hoped you enjoyed this my little beautiful Orphans :D <3

Sabriel and Destiel short stories/one-shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें