Somebody That I Used to Know

A/N

So this is a Sabriel college AU, hope you enjoy :D.

So where we start off is Sam and Gabriel's graduation of high school. They go to different schools they do know that the other exists.

Gabriel has a job at a local coffee shop, until he can go to college which he is just waiting for four months. September that's a long wait for him.

Sam doesn't have a job he doesn't want to start any work if he has to move closer to Stanford. All he is doing is waiting four months also, September long wait or so he thinks.

June 2nd 2016

Gabriel has to work another full shift, a whole day he is the only person who would actually do it. He went to work at six in the morning, he didn't mind though he was an early riser anyways. He had to work from six in the morning till six at night. Not that bad of shift for him. He worked from open to close, never phased him any. Most people don't like that shift because they had busy schedules, he didn't have school anymore until September.

Sam once again has nothing to do, a whole day just to do nothing. Maybe he'll head down to Stanford to check it out for the one thousandth time. Sam lives in Sacramento, California sure there in the same state but he can't drive from Stanford to Sacramento everyday for work. He just packs and makes another run for some more school supplies, maybe he'll get a rug for his dorm.

Gabriel is still working. Gabriel lives in Stanford he moved when he graduated but he only lived like an hour or two out of Stanford, that's how he has the coffee shop job. He doesn't think anything of it about what he'll do with his house. Maybe his brother Castiel would move in with him so it's easier for him to maintain the house without random strangers in there.

Sam was living with his brother Dean at the time. His parents died when he was young like around the age of five or six. It phased him for, five to six years he just focused on school whichever school it was at the time. His brother is four years older than him, so they were in the same foster system, luckily they didn't have to be separated because this foster system never separated family members of any age until the age of eighteen but by then Dean had a job meanwhile no matter where they lived. Dean saved all of his checks from his jobs. When he turned eighteen he was still in school so he had stay with their fosters of that area.

After Dean graduated he bought a house in Sacramento. He moved Sam to that house and enrolled him into that school he was going to be a freshman so Dean figured that he should just wait until he graduated to do anything else besides working. He finally graduated high school which that's when he told Dean two things, 1) he was gay 2) he wanted to be a lawyer. Of course the two piece of information in his hands were bad. He was alright with both things, well he didn't care cause he was gay himself and that's rad for him wanting to be a lawyer. He told Sam "Sammy the gay lawyer" with his hands as if he was showing him a title.

Gabriel lived on the outskirts of Stanford since he was little. When he moved he bought this nice sized house, maybe Castiel would move in with him. Gabriel asked Castiel and he accepted they moved his things into the spare bedroom.

It's now the end of July/ early August.

Gabriel once again had to have the all day shift he once again didn't mind he needed the money because he had no more money after he spent all his savings and college savings for college which was by surprise it was enough. Gabriel had to tell Castiel something. His shift ended at six but he had to stay and clean so he got off at seven. He went home and told Castiel two things 1) he's gay and 2) he wants to become a lawyer that's why he is going to Stanford.

Time skip to August 31st.

It was their last day of their summer they both had everything they needed. They went to bed early that night luckily Gabriel didn't have to work that night. They both got up at six in the morning having to be at Stanford at eight. Sam left at seven after he packed the car and after his shower and everything. Gabriel left at seven thirty since he is closer.