Why Did You Come Back?

Sam and Dean was on a case, in Kansas which is very hard on the both of them because well it was in Lawrence. It was demonic possessions and a ghost. So they had two monsters in the same town that they want to forget.

They did the demons first, which was easy and the ghost was not so much easy. They couldn't figure out what or who was the ghost. They were asking locals when it all started.

Sam and Dean as their FBI agents, asking around for all the killings. Sam as Agent Smith, and Dean as Agent Smith but they claimed they weren't related.

Sam and Dean asked the usual questions. Some answers were the same which became easy on that part but other answers didn't match anything so they didn't bother with that.

The answers that were the same was the name Steven McClain which was familiar so they did research by they I mean Sam did research and Dean was at a bar.

Sam was at the table of the motel room on his laptop doing research on Steven McClain. He found out a lot of things about him, when he heard the flutter of wings his automatic thought was Cas.

"Dean isn't here Cas." Sam said without looking up from his laptop.

"Mhm, I wasn't here for Deano, how you been kiddo?" Gabriel asked with a smirk and a lollipop in his mouth.

"Oh it's Gabriel, I can't be bothered right now I have research to do." Sam said kind of salty.

"Aww Samantha doesn't sound happy to see me." Gabriel whined but still had a smirk.

"Well considering what you did last time I saw you no I'm not happy." Sam snapped back.

"Ok first off, did you want Luci to kill you? Second thing, Kali meant nothing to me anyways." Gabriel said as he snapped his fingers and Sam's laptop was gone.

"Are you fucking serious? Give me back my laptop and leave Gabriel." Sam spat back with pure anger in his voice.

"Aww c'mon Samsquatch I'm bored and you love me." Gabriel said with a smirk.

"No I don't, and I need to do research go bother someone else." Sam said voice lathered in more anger if possible.

"C'mon Sammy you know deep down you love me." Gabriel said tauntingly.

"You know what Gabriel, I do there happy, why I do who fucking knows but I do!" Sam yelled but at the end his voice cracked. "Why did you came back, Gabriel?" Sam asked his eyes brimming with tears.

"Sam I'm sorry, I-" Gabriel started but Sam cut him off.

"No of course you didn't know because you're the damn Trickster! You killed my brother over and over and over, then you leave, then you put us through T.V. land and then you leave, then you show up again saved us from fucking Lucifer and then you died." Sam cried, like real tears.

"I know, Sam I know but look-" Gabriel started again but Sam cut him off.

"No Gabriel I can't look past it, no matter how hard I don't even know why I love you and yes it's love, no I don't simply like you it's love, last time I loved liked this it was Jessica and you know what happened to her she died in a fire, I thought I wouldn't love like that because of that fire but then you come kill my brother over and over then you saved us the Winchesters the best hunters who have family issues then you died!" Sam screamed and sobbed.

Sam was on the floor crying about Gabriel. Gabriel walked over to him, tried to comfort the moose.

"Look Sam, look at me!" Gabriel yelled Sam looked up still crying. "I saved you and your brother for one reason, Lucifer had no reason to kill you guys considering it's against him and Michael." Gabriel said calmly.