Jigsaw Puzzle of Love

A/N

So haven't been putting stories up lately because I had no story ideas and I've been staying up till 6 in the morning sometimes longer and then sleeps all day then repeat it's a horrid sleeping schedule but it works. This is a destiel fic and I hope you enjoy :D By the way if there is mistakes I didn't poof read sorry.

So Cas and Dean have been in a relationship for about 6 months now and never told anyone, Cas thinks they should tell Sam, Kevin and Charlie but Dean doesn't want to even though he knows that they all will be open to the relationship and everything. So Cas decides to go on a hunt with them.

"Are you sure you want to go with us Cas? I mean c'mon you don't normally go with us." Sam said while putting some things in the impala.

"Yes, Sam I am sure, besides if Charlie and Kevin can why can't I do it?" Cas replied while helping Sam.

"Well, they never guilted themselves like you've been doing with fall and everything." Sam replied as they entered the bunker.

"Well, I stopped 'guilting' myself Sam because of... nevermind, but I have seriously I can handle this, please Sam." Cas said giving him his best puppy dog eyes.

"Alright, fine Cas, can you shoot a gun because we are hunting down a ghost." Sam caved in while packing some extra stuff for him.

"Yes, I am aware of how to shoot a gun." Cas stated while helping Sam again.

Meanwhile Dean, Kevin and Charlie are readying the other vehicle for their supplies. Sam and Cas just got done loading up the impala. When they all gather back again in the bunker's library.

"So Cas is coming with us on the hunt." Sam informed them while they all were walking into the library.

"Uh, ok." all three of them said.

"Yes, I'll be of help on this hunt with you four." Cas said with a small smile.

"Okay so let's get everyone situated." Sam said after they all sat down.

"Yes, ok so vehicle wise, Sam, Cas and I impala, and Kevin and Charlie in the mustang." Dean stated while they agreed with the arrangements.

"What about the motel?" Kevin asked.

"We'll figure that out when we get there." Sam stated as they all headed out to the cars.

Some time later, they arrived at the destination, which is, Louisville, Kentucky.

"Two rooms, preferably next to each other, please." Sam required before getting two keys and walking out of the main building to get in the Impala and informing Kevin where they were going.

They parked near the rooms, and by each other's cars.

"Okay so how do you want to do this?" Sam asked while they all piled out of the vehicles.

"What beds are where?" Dean asked Sam.

"Well, there is two beds in each and there is a small couch in one of them." Sam informed while they all stood there waiting for instructions where to go.

"Okay what about, Charlie and Kevin in room 32, and Sam, Cas and I in room 33 or vise versa considering which room has the couch, Ok, ok." Dean insisted while they all nodded and got there things.

Sam handed Charlie the key, they opened the rooms and Dean was correct on the rooms the first time and they got everything set up and situated. Cas was sleeping on the couch and Sam and Dean on the beds. They all gathered in Sam and Dean's room and talked out the plan.