prologue

This is my new story, my first one was to choppy. I'm thinking this one will be good because I've been trying to write this one for awhile :) I dont really need votes but comments are appriecated so I know if things are going too fast or is confusing

I want to make this a series if I get enough feedback after this book! Hope you like it.

ps. Some chapters will be short some really long it depends on when the story needs a pause.

Pss I update often almost everyday :)

_____________________++)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

"I love you more" He whispers back shakily

she puts her head back down on his lap, she is weak. He begins to play with her hair and she snuggles back into him. Tears brim his eyes but he fights them back, he wanted to savor these last few moments.

"Why cant you live Jen?" He struggles to hold on to his calmness.

She sighs "Jake, Ive told you many times I'm human, I have to die at some point" She rolls over and looks at him. His face was tight, there was bags under his eyes as if he hadn't slept in weeks. His hair that was usually brushed to the side was disheveld. He was absolutly loosing it.

"You can live, for longer than you imagine." He tried to reason but it came out desperate.

She starts to shake her head. She heard this before, many times since the diagnosis. Jen was told she had about three months to live from an aggressive cancer. She figured this was a sign that she was meant to die human because she was supposed to be changed next year after the wedding. Jake didn't really understand but did his best to respect her wishes.

"Jake I can't, this is probably my last few days please try to understand. I can't leave you without knowing you will be okay." She takes a deep breath, talking took alot out of her.

Jake noticed and put his finger over her lips. "Okay baby, I will be fine" He lies but cant bear to see her hurt herself to better his concious.

she smiled, she knew she only had a few minutes, she could feel it. There was a few things she had to say to him before she left.

"Jake?" she asked

"Yes, sweetie" He replied

"Promise me something?" she knew it was going to be hard to say this but she had to.

"Anything" He looked down at her.

"You must love again, once I leave you, promise me you will try to love again" She looked down knowing her eyes would betray her. The thought of him loving someone else hurt her, but she couldn't bear to know he would be alone forever.

"Jen please don't ask that, I'd do anything and everything for you but please be reasonable" He pleaded.

"I am being reasonable" she stopped for a breath " I love you, and want you to have someone, to be happy" Took another breath "I cant be that person anymore, but someone can, Ive seen it"

"What?" he was confused.

"Ive been having dreams, there is a girl who will love you forever" she stops for a minute, there isnt much time left.

"Jen stop talking crazy, I love you and I'll only love you forever" He bends and kisses her forehead

"No Jake, one day you will meet her, 50 years from now. She will live in celdin untill you come for her." She pants.

"Jen, please your weak rest" He pleaded again

"Listen!" she yelled taking almost all of her.

"Ok baby okay" with worry filling his voice

"She will come to your house, you will bond to her and love her" she smiles "You ..will..be..hap-" she stops her breath is not strong enough and darkness is clouding her vision.

"Jen, Jen!" He looks down with panic. He didn't expect this today "Please jen, not yet!"

She looks up and with her last breath she says "Love heather, Jake. Love her like..I .Love...you" then she puts her head back and goes to sleep.

"Jen, I love you" He says as he cries holding onto the only thing he had lived for.

"Jake it will be okay" Zach his brother bends down to him

"How!?" How is this okay?" His body shook with tears.

"You will love again, this pain will end" He explains

"I will never love that girl, I will go to her since she is mine but i wont love her" He says through anger

"Then what will you do with her" He looks at his brother confused

"Beat her, kill her, maybe just keep her prisoner. She will be nothing more to me than our servents" he snarled.