Chapter 9: Your a princess, act like one

I haven't figured out the plot exactly yet, so its going to take me a little while to upload long chapters till I figure it out. I want something different not the typical she changes him and they live happily ever after. It shouldnt take long but I want to put some effort into this book :)  welp enjoy chapter nine.

**************************************************************************************************************************

I couldn't believe how weak I was when it came to Jake. A normal girl would despise him. She wouldn't get all touch crazy when he gets close. She wouldn't get a pull toward him once he enters the same room. A normal girl would run away or find the closest person and tell them she has been kidnapped! Unfortunatly I wasn't that normal girl. I did want to run away but for some reason everytime I thought about leaving I got a pain in my head. It was enough to make me stop thinking. Also I was hoping that maybe if I did what they all wanted me to do they might give me back my parents, unbrainwahsed.

"Heather?" Jake asked but he was looking at my hands with curiosity

"What- oh, yeah I tend to squeeze my hands when I get nervous" I mumble

"Why are you nervous?" He was geniouly confused

"Because last time I was here I told your mom she was old and had bad fashion, I snapped at a butler and told him I was more important than him breathing and I threw green food at you. I don't think my welcome will be so warm this time. Actually I wouldn't be surprised if they killed me on the spot" I frowned.

"I take it your usually a nice person? You haven't purposly hurt peoples feelings before?" He was amused.

We were walking down the same corridor as last time I was here but we were heading to a different part of the house.

"Well yeah I'm not a jerk or anything, but I have made a few girls cry." I said ashamed.

"Hahaha Really?"

"Yeah but I felt bad right after! They were picking on a girl everyday and making her cry so I decided to make them cry for a change"

"who was this girl?" He asked deeply

The girl was me but I wasn't going to tell him that.

"Just a girl I once knew"

We walked into a big room, mainly white with hard wood floor. People were coming in and out, talking fast to one another. Some were holding different flowers and some were holding napkin designs. What was going on in here?

"Gewd oft-air-noon zchake" a slight woman came up to us with a flirty smile on her face. She looked over at me and her smile faltered for a second then was plastered back on.

"Good afternoon tanya" He said kindly. hmmm thats a new tone.

"ooo iz your frend"

"This is Heather, Heather this is Tanya" He introduced us.

Her face was stuck between anger and disbelief. I wasnt sure if I should smile back but I needed to get back to my parents so I decided to fake nice.

"Nice to meet you Tanya" I replied sweetly

"Iz this the garl dat disrespectad the queen? The garl that iz too bee teken away?" She looked at jake.

well so much for making one friend, everyone in the castle proabably knows about that incident. I dont understand why they expected me to be so nice. Like how would they react if they were stolen, told they were never going back and then "owned" by someone else? I dont think they would of minded their P's and Q's either.