chapter 23: Andreu

"Do you trust me?" Andreu looked at me with a serious gaze while his fist tightened. He was trying to cover his fangs from my view but I didnt care.

"I just met you! I mean shouldn't I not trust strangers?!" I said exasperated because I knew that even though I shouldn't I did trust Andreu.

"Do you think I want to harm you" He asked me and smiled but I could tell it was pushed. Obviously what was going on down stairs bothered him.

"No, I don't" I admitted and looked down.

"Okay then I need you to listen to me and do exactly what I tell you." He paused and made sure he had my full attention, I nodded my head.

"Follow this hallway down untill you hit a T. Go to your left untill you see a green door, go in and hide anywhere. Do not move untill I come for you." He got up and left so fast I could barely see him.

I guess now was  my time to go but I was just shocked at how my life got flipped upside down like this in such a short amount of time!

I got up and opened the door and checked if the coast was clear. It sounded like there was a bunch of moving and yelling from below but no one was coming up here. So I took off as fast as I could and followed his directions up to the green door. It was lime green with a black handle kind of wierd looking if you ask me.

I pulled the handle and pushed open the door. Inside was a bedroom, a really cool looking bedroom. I quietly shut the door behind me and awed what was in front of me. There was a bed with a flame just burning about 5 feet high next to it. The room was dark but lit by lights hanging from the cieling. I stepped on the bed and felt it form to my foot. This room was so cool, I wish I had a room like this.

I fell back onto the bed and let the foam squeeze me in. I stared up at the cieling and noticed there were cool neon lights splaterd across it. This room was just what i'd always want to llive in.

I just remembered I was supposed to be hiding so I looked for the best hiding spot which to me was in the closet. I opened the doors and sat next to the wall then pulled the doors closed. I knew it wasnt the ideal hiding spot but there wasnt anywhere else that I wouldnt be seen.

I wasnt sure why I was hiding in the first place. Was he expecting something horrible from down stairs? I hope not, I dont want to be kidnapped....again.

Its probably nothing, just a fight between some rowdy boys or whatever. I knew how guys get at hookah bars, espcially when some guys ho girl friend shares smoke with another guy claming she was just "shot gunning".

I missed the days when I could laugh at studpid kids at my school and joke with my friends all day with no worries except homework and my parents. Now I have the weight of the world on my shoulders it feels.

I spent a good fifteen minutes in that closet and was about to just get out when I heard the door creak open. I held my breath and closed my eyes hoping it was Andreu and not some mass murderer.

"Heather? you can come out" Andreus voice spoke and I sighed in relief.

"Is everything okay? that took awhile" I said as I climbed out of the closet.

"Just some unwanted guests, but I did have to call Jake" He looked aplogetic "And he is on his way to get you"

"Why!?" I whinned "He is going to more than likely kill me!" I started to walk to the door but Andreu grabbed my arm.

"Heather wait, I had no choice" He looked me in the eyes and I swear I could feel his emotions.

"No choice? why?" I shook my head.

"Because" He dropped his hand and stood back with a firm expression.

"Well then I'm leaving, before he gets here and kills me" I pulled on the handle but the door shut before I could even see it open.

"Move?" I said with an attitude when I seen Andreu standing in front of me blocking my exit.

"I cant"

"Why"

"You have to stay"

"no I dont"

"Yes, you need to be here when he arrives"

"No i dont, and I dont want to be"

"Please Heather!" He yelled.

"Why are you trying to make me stay! Why does it even matter to you!' I threw my hands up.

"Because if I want any chance of seeing you again, Jake has to trust you in my care. If you leave now, Jake will think that your unsafe with me." He yelled as he enclosed me next to the door with his hands on either side of my head.

"Y-you want to see me again?" was all I could get out because my breath was stuck in my throat. His face was so close to mine if i moved even a half inch we would be kissing.

"That was inappropriate Im sorry" He backed up and I stayed there.

"Its okay" I breathed and blinked a few times.

"No, you belong to Jake, I cant say things like that to you" He turned away from me and he bawled his fist.

"I dont belong to anyone!" I growled and crossed my arm. I was sick of being told I belong to somebody that I wasnt even a person anymore.

"Really? You dont?" He walked slowly back up to me with a scary look in his eyes.

"No I dont, Im a living breathing person, I dont belong to anyone" I refused to be scared.

"Is that why your so afraid of Jake? if you are your own person then stand up to him" His eyes poured through me.

"I have and I will keep on standing up to him but I shouldnt have to stand up to everyone" I sighed but couldnt break eye contact.

There was a knock on the door and Andreu said "come in"

In walks Jake and my heart beats faster just by seeing him. A small rush of fear but lust boiled in me.

I could feel Andreus stare and I almost felt guilty.... why?

-----------------------

ta da :)

yes my chapters are short but its because I upload alot

comment ;)