Chapter 34: going to a friends

Sorry for the wait and stuff but Im having writters block and having time to write.

thanks for the patience enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I chose a simple red dress shirt and some black dress pants. I was tired of dresses and heels they weren't comfortable at all! i would love to just wear some sweat pants and a tee shirt but I'm sure Jake wouldn't have that.

I smiled at my refection, I love the way my eyes twinkle blue when I wear red clothes. I took a better look at myself and spunn around. I really wasnt all that bad looking, my teeth were pretty straight too. I frowned as the same question always crossed my mind: why doesnt he like me?

I walked out of my closet and into the bed room. A black rose caught my eye, sitting in a vase with no water. Next to the vase was a letter.

 I walked over to it and opened the letter.

Hello beautiful,

I figured that we usually don't have great run-ins and I apologize deeply for that. This rose is for you, if you choose to give it water and let it survive than I know you will have forgivin me. If you choose to let it dry and rot out than I will assume you do not want to be around me.

see you soon,

;)

what has gotten into Jake? I mean this has to be who it is from. I shook my head and stared at the rose looking like its ready to die. Do i want to forgive jake? Yes my body yearned at me.

I grabbed the vase put some water inside and gently put the rose inside. It seemed to brighten within the water. wierd.

I did a quck hand through the hair and walked out of my room. I took the stairs quickly and rounded the corner to see the butler holding the door open for me.

"Master Jake is in the car awaiting your presence." The butler monotoned at me and I just did a quick nod and went outside.

He was parked in the middle of the drive way in a older looking probe, probably a classic or whatever. I stood there thinking how odd my life had changed in a matter of weeks. It seems like every day that passes this life here is home and my old life gets foggy. I need to get home soon.

"BEEP" Jake honked his horn and I jumped back in shock.

"Im coming!" I yelled with a frustrated face.

__

"Where are we going?" I asked after a few minutes of silence.

"To get something to eat." he replied calmly

"I know that, but where?" I drew out the where.

"You will see when we are there." He replied shortly and kept his eyes on the road not once peeking at me.

"Just tell me." I rolled my eyes.

"No"

"UM, yes."

"I said no, heather." I could tell he was starting to get a bit frusterated.

"I dont care what you said, I want to know where your taking me!" I yelled a bit louder that I meant to.

"Dammit heather, just shut up!" He growled and his shoulders tensed.

"Dont yell at me!" I snapped at him.

"I will yell at you if I want to, that the whole perk of being your master." His eyes locked with mine and I could feel myself struggle to submit.

"No" I shook my head trying to deny any affect he had on me.

"Sit back, and dont speak till we get there." His voice was like a command to my brain and I fell back in my chair.

He did just ask me to forgive him right? well guess what that rose is being thrown in the garbage once I get back.

I didnt understand his mood swings, why he couldnt just be nice for one effing day. There is no need to be mad and controling all the time.

We pulled up to a similar to jakes looking mansion. There was a bit more windows than Jakes. There was a lit up archway and a stone drive way. It actually looked kind of inviting, even though I knew that was how its supposed to look to humans.

"Heather." Jake said my name snapping me out of vampire meal theory

"Yes?" I looked over to him and his eyes were pouring right into mine.

"There may be some things inside that you arn't 'used' to yet. I want you to not speak or react in any annoying or embarrasing way.  Only speak when spoken to and do not argue." He said not breaking eye contact.

His lips are so soft.... I wish I could just kiss them one time... My eyes glazed over at him and I started to appreciate other things....

"Heather!" Jake yelled with a smirk on his face. "I actually feel a bit harrassed." He scooted back and laughed.

I crossed my eyes and frowned. Its not funny to me, I cant even help it!

"Dont get mad, Ive been told im irrisitable." He faked sexy and I laughed.

"You.....are....definitly... resistable" I laughed hard and had to hold onto my stomach.

"What? You are all in into me, dont try and lie." He gave a look and it made me laugh even harder.

"All in to you? Are you serious?" I shook my head sat back.

"you always give me google eyes" he did some eye brow raises and laughed.

"I do not! I only give you angry eyes so your just delusional!" I unbuckled my seat belt and grabbed the door handle.

"Wait" Jakes hand covered mine.

"What" I said breathlessly.

"Remember what I told you. THis will be wierd for you." He let go and go out himself and Im thinking what is inside that house.