Chapter 22: Hookah bar

As I started walking up to the door to the hookah lounge I got a little nervous. One I knew that there would be people I've never met in there. Two Jake did not know what I was doing and I was sure to get into trouble. Three I did not look very cute at all.

I stopped and grabbed Ambers arm "Hey do you think we can stop at a store and I can get something else to wear?" I said pleadingly.

"Oh yeah, but we have to make it quick!" She started to jog "Oh and I didnt know you were looking for a guy Heather, you should of told me!" she laughed.

"No Im -" I started while trying to keep up.

"Dont worry I know many that will be perfect for you!" She giggled and pretty much flew into a store.

It was like a "Forever 21" store with some cute outfits and heels. I wasnt sure what I was looking for exactly just something that would make me look somewhat cute. I browsed the jeans and shirts not really seeing much of anything I liked.

Untill I seen the shorts, they had many kinds but they were all cute. I started to look for some ripped ones and seen a dark pair that I couldnt walk past. They were short like above mid thigh short but were just what I wanted.

"Oh those are hot!" Amber said from behind me.

"I know, but are the too short?" I asked biting my lip.

"No, everyone in there will be wearing shorter stuff than that. I mean look what I got." She held up a short red clubbing dress that was to die for. I got her point on the whole short thing though, that had to ride just below her butt.

"Okay I just need  a tank top then." I smiled.

------------

We left wearing our new outfits and I'd say we looked good. I was a little more prepared to go in there now untill ambers phone chimed.

"Dee Dee"

"Hmph, its Dan" She mumbled.

"Are you gonna answer?" I really wasnt sure.

"I Have to.." She clicked the green button.

"Hello?"

"Yeah were-

"I didnt!"

"No Im not!"

"NO!"

and then she hung up.

"What was that about!" I was worried now I knew we were in trouble.

"Our escorts ratted us out, and he said we had to come home and demanded to know where we were. So I said No, We mine as well have fun while we can right?" She put her phone away and pulled open the door.

I really had no choice but to follow in so I did. The first room was packed with people and smoke. I couldnt really make out anything. I tried to follow Amber but I seemed to lose sight of her. OMG!

I stuck next to the wall and kept walking untill I hit some stairs. I seen some people going up there so this must be a dual floor lounge. I walked up the steps careful not to miss any.

The next floor was clear of smoke and had a long hall way with rooms on each side. I thought that maybe this was for vip or something and was about to turn around when I seen Max. He was coming out of one the rooms in the end of the hallway.

I tried to quickly hide by the staircase so He wouldnt notice me.

"Heather you can hide from me, I can feel you." His words echoed around me and I moved out from my spot.