Chapter tweleve: Im just food

He set me down in the front seat and shut the door. He was in his seat in a matter of two seconds. I stayed quiet, I was tramatized. I knew that Anya was dead and I just layed there listening to it. Tears were brought to my eyes, "rest in peace anya" I whispered as we drove away.

Things were quiet all the way back. He stopped the car in the garage and put it into park then turned off the car. He sat there as if contemplating saying something to me. I hoped he didn't, I had no voice right now.

"Did they hurt you in there?" He asked with no emotion.

I looked down, How do I answer that?

"Heather I'm talking to you" Jake whispered.

"No they didnt hurt me physically" I said tensly

"what do you mean?"

I sighed it was too soon to talk about it, and frankly it was his fault I had to experience it.

"Id rather not talk about it, can we just drop the subject" I asked wearly

He frowned " For now"

"Why does it matter to you anyway, your the one who sent me there in the first place." I mumbled

He looked over at me with a nonchalant face. This wasn't like him, usually if I got an attitude he got mad quickly. I looked back at him with as much strength as I could muster. He was so beautiful, it killed me to know how much I wanted him. How I felt like I was in love with a stranger. He had something going on in his mind as he continued to scan my face. This gave me time to get to look at him, and him being next to me kind of made me relax.

"I need you to understand what being a human is like in the vampire world" He spoke.

"The lugrics house is what my life is going to be like from now on?" Panic starting to rise.

"Not if you listen, but you seem to be a bit 'wild'" He laughed.

"I'm not wild" I stated.

"You are, do you see yourself?" He asked in an uptight voice.

Anger started to rise in me, who was he to judge me. If I was wild then what was he?

"Yes I do, Im a nice and honest person. I follow through with everything I say I will and always say please&thank you." I finished

"Really?" He scoffed.

"Yes really, have you looked at yourself lately?" I snapped.

"Yes and I am a great refined vampire" He spoke smoothly

"No you arnt" I argued.

"Really? then what am I?" He challenged me and moved a foot closer. Well he asked for it.

"your old-fashioned, creepy, digusting, rude, and imensly annoying!" I yelled.

His lip curled and he growled. My body instantly shrank from its proud position. I should of been easier on him, he did take me back after.

"You know what? Im embarrassed to have to go to that ball with you. Your ugly and dull, your clumsy and your dancing is helpless. I cant believe I got stuck with a repulsive and proabably 'loose' little tart like you" He hissed.

"Your an asshole!" I yelled that all I could say back to him.

He froze. Oh no I didnt, I just called him a name. God dammit!

"What did I tell you?" He growled.

"Jake Im sorry-"

"Its master Jake to you!" He yelled.