Chapter seven: 99% bad 1% good

Okay chapter seven :) from now on I'm not uploading untill I feel like the chapter is getting long because everytime I finish there only ends up being like 3 pages! SO it either mooooooore detail or just more events in one chapter im not sure what to choose.   Okay well here is chapter seven :)

************************************************************************************************************************

Laying here with snow up my under wear and down my shirt wasn't my ideal evening. As a matter of fact being here at this house, kidnapped by a manic, and outside freezing really wasnt my ideal anything. l wanted to die, I mean if this was my life from now on then I really dont want to live. I wonder how long it takes to die of hypothermia.... I heard you get really warm and go to sleep and then never wake up. Good enough for me!

I lay back and close my eyes trying to sleep. This wasn't easy considering my shaking was getting worse and my teeth were chattering, being cold kind of hurt. "Come on warm feeling, come on" I whine.

"Who are you talking to Miss Heather?" Fioni asked with a look of worry

"The warm feeling, once it comes I can go to sleep and then not wake up" I mumble

"Miss Heather! surely you don't mean you are trying to kill yourself?" She said exsasperated

"Yes, yes I do. Its better than being he he here" I shook

"It's not so bad, really! Master Jake would be really upset if you just died here... in the snow"

"He wouldnt care! He is the reason I'm here, laying in the snow! do you think I just through myself in here?" I screamed and she flinched. "Im sorry I didnt mean to yell at you fioni. I'm just really upset."

She was quiet for a moment before she spoke " Master Jake wouldn't have had me come get you if he didn't care about you"

"He wants to use me, I dont know for what exactly but I'm nothing to him. Its like he hated me before he even knew me!" I said defeated

"I dont know what he wants with you, but I like you and would rather you were around and not dead. It's nice to have company" She shifted uneasliy.

ugh noo dont do that. Dont make me feel bad. I hate it when people pull the guilt trip card on me, Im really weak when it comes to puppy eyes but atleast she hasnt stooped that low....

"Please" she whispered and wait for it... wait for it... yup there it was the puppy eyes.

"Ugh...fine but only because this plan is taking too long" I grumbled

"Okay! Here let me help you" She laughed..she was too happy.

Getting up sounds easier than it was. My body rejected any movement and I couldnt feel my hands so pushing off the ground wasnt happening. Fioni pulled but she was just as small as I was! After a few trys I was about to give up.

"oooh kay on the count of three we will put all our strength into it ready? 1...2...3!" she screamed.

It took a second but I was up and out of the snow. I stumbled a little bit because of the stupid heels but I was out of the snow atleast. My toes, fingers, nose and body was cold and numb. Oh no! what if they are all frost bitten and the doctors have to take my body apart.

"Fioni we have to get inside now! before my body falls apart" I panic and start shuffling/running toward the door.

"What are you talking about?" She giggled

"Just come on!" I yelled and grabbed her arm.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////