4

Four minutes in and I was ready to jump out of the window.

"I'm the guest, your taking me hostage, so I should be the one that gets to pick the music!" Exasperated I switch the radio station back to where it was playing the 1975. 

He looked at me with disbelief and changed the station to where they were playing trophies by drake. "Okay look girl, you've got a lot of spunk but I'm driving so I get to pick the radio station, not you. Soon you're going to be working for me and you will have to answer to my every command." He says with a smirk.

"Keep talking, maybe you'll say something I give a crap about."

"You're a bitch."

"Oh no, am I? I never noticed." I pout my lip for exaggeration.

"Okay that's it, one more peep out of you and I'm going to duct tape your mouth shut and throw you in the trunk."

"Woah dude, keep that kinky shit to yourself." I say putting my hands up in surrender.

"That's it." He says and he starts to rummage in the compartment. Like he'd actually have duct tape, like who keeps duct tape in their car? I eye him as he pulls out a grey roll of duct tape.

I widen my eyes startled, "Ok uh I'm sorry, I swear I won't talk again just please don't tape my mouth."

"Promise?" He asks.

"Promise." I say.

"Nope." Is what he replies with.

I widen my eyes with terror, "You can't actually duct tape my mouth."

"Watch me." And he takes a right into some type of dirt road.

"I'll scream and someone will hear." I say even though I knew no one would hear. We were in the middle of no where!

"I'll shoot them babe." I give him a 'what the fuck' look and he shrugs his shoulders in response.

I look out the windshield and see a chicken crossing the road. "CHICKEN!" I scream at the top of my lungs.

The car quickly swerves to right avoiding the chicken by an inch. I'm breathing heavily as dirt clouds spring around the car.

"I'm kinda hungry now." Boss man says.

"Your kidding, right? We almost just ran over a chicken and you're thinking about food?!"

"I'm always thinking about food, and almost making food out of that chicken makes me hungry." The vile man says. I make fake gagging noises as he starts driving towards the highway again.

At least he forgot about the duct tape.
"Talk without permission once more and the duct tape will become a reality." Or not.

We pull into the parking lot of a diner and I pull on the handle of the door to get out but it stays shut. I groan, "Will you?"

"First some ground rules, no running away, no talking to strangers and no going anywhere with windows you can escape from without me." He slides out of his seat and opens my door for me.

"But your a stranger too."

"Perfect, don't talk to me either."

I roll my eyes and follow him into the diner. It was cute with red booths and wooden maple tables. We take a seat by the window. After a few minutes a busty waitress comes up eyeing pazzo with hunger. This was going to be amusing.

"Hey." She says to the pazzo. He just looks at her with his signature smirk. They just stare at each other for a weirdly long time. "Okayyy, well if you guys are done eye rapîng each other, I'm kinda hungry so could we order now?"

"Of course." The fake brunette bimbo forces out.

"Great, I'll have two chocolate chip pancakes, with whipped cream and a chocolate milkshake." Both of the hungry tigers look at me weirdly. What? Is it weird to have pancakes at 5:00pm or something. I shrug and let the 'guy whose name I did not know' order.

"What's your name?" I blurt out once the horny cow left.

"Alessandro Armani Romano." He said while checking something on his phone.

Armani? You had to be joking. "Well mine is Cathenna Valencia Caffrey." I shortly after reply. He makes a noise of approval. "I didn't ask but I already knew." Is his reply.

My pancakes arrived shortly after and I dove right in. They were fucking amazing. The pancake was soft and fluffy with a chocolate chip in every chunk. The milkshake was creamy and delicious. I was in love. Oh and guess what Armani boy got, a freaking chicken sandwich! Pig.

I gave him a look of disgust and he looks at my pancakes and gives me the same one. I finish and rub my belly. I was ready to leave, wasn't even going to try the escape through bathroom window trick because it never worked in movies so there's literally no point in getting myself killed.

Assandro payed the bill for both of us and I didn't complain because, well why would I? Free food is good food.

When we get into the car 'I mean it' by G Eazy was playing so I blast it singing every word. Suddenly it's played down so I start singing louder. The song finishes so I quiet down.

If looks could kill, I'd be long gone. Alessandro glared at with a heated gaze that I'm pretty sure burned me. "Do you annoy people as a hobby or is it just your personality?"

"Bit of both?" I try, but he was not having it. This is it, I was gonna be duct taped. Instead he muttered 'just 5 more minutes' under his breath. Oh thank God, we were almost there, no more alone in the car with stick in his ass guy.

But it wasn't like where I was going was any better, there were probably going to more of him. I was never going to get a break. We pull onto a smooth street driving down for what felt like ages until we pulled up to a beautiful mansion. I look up at it star struck.

"Welcome to the Romano family mansion." Alessandro says putting the car in park.

It was fucking amazing

"Or better yet, the mafia house." Alessandro lightly said.

Now I knew I was fucked.