5

Alessandro climbs out of the car walking around to open my door for me. I sit still in my seat my seatbelt still buckled. "Will you get out?" He sharply says. I give him a "hell no" face and he sighs reaching over undoing my belt. A shriek of disapproval escapes my mouth as he pulls me out of the truck and onto the stone driveway.

"I'm going to take you to your room and you are going to freshen up. Once you are finished one of the guards will bring you to my office to talk business but I am telling you right now, there's no way to escape so don't even think about it." He pointedly says.

Well I wasn't thinking about escape but now I was. How long was I suppose to stay here? With dangerous criminals who would pop a bullet in my skull, anytime, if I said something they didn't like. I had to figure out a way to leave, without dying.

I follow the pest up the grand wooden staircase, into a hallway, and then into a room. The room's a decent size with modern white furniture. The walls are white except for the one the bed's sitting against, which is black. There was a walk in closet and an ensuite. All I needed now was a mini fridge and toaster oven and I'd never have to leave this room.

"Freshen up and meet me downstairs." Alessandro demands standing by the door. "Sure thing asshole." I mutter underneath my breath as he shuts the door.

I sigh heading over to my suitcases on the other side of the room. I pick some casual clothing to wear after I showered.

After I was dressed in light washed jeans and a striped tee I open my door to head down the stairs. I follow the wooden staircase down until I realize I had no fucking idea where to go. Where's that guard that was suppose to show me where I'm headed?

"Lost?" A voice said to my right. I turn my head to a hella attractive human being. He had the most enticing green eyes accompanied by a stunning smile. Oh boy I think I'm in love.

I tuck my hair behind my ears, "Uh yeah actually, I was looking for Alessandro's office." A look of recognition passes over his face.
"Um yeah just follow me." He says as he starts to walk. I follow him around the mansion as he sparks up a conversation, "So what's your name?"

"Cathenna, what's yours?"

"Dominic." I nod my head slowly and just follow him the rest of the way silently.

We arrive at two polished wood doors. He mouths a good luck as I knock on the double doors.

"Come in." is the short response I'm given. Opening the doors I step into the room at awe with the place. There were shelves littered with books from the ground to the ceiling. The place had an elegant aura. I sit down on one of the plush chairs opposite from him.

" I've had enough of your talking during the car ride so I am going to get straight to business. You'll be working for us doing multiple jobs. Baiting, back up, missions, tech etc. You will be trained for all of this within two weeks so prepare for hell. Training includes not just self defence but also techniques to capture a mans attention."

I open my mouth to object but he gave me a look that told me it wasn't worth it. Didn't mean I wasn't going to try. Capture a mans attention? Hell to the no.

"I am not becoming a hooker!" I scream before I could realize.

He sighs rubbing his hand down his face. Did his bulky rings not scratch him? "It's not hooker, it's a baiter."

"Well whatever it is im not doing it! I'm not a fucking worm so don't tell me to bait." Who knows what diseases I'll get by doing their dirty work. 

"You don't have a fucking choice!"

"Oh yes I do, if I don't wanna be a hooker then I'm not going to so just take that out of my schedule because hell to the no!"

He looks at me exasperated but I just cross my arms and raise my eyebrow. And surprisingly, he does what I asked him too. He crossed out "baiter" on my schedule. I guess he could tell I was surprised by the look on my face because he started to talk,"I respect a woman's wishes if it does not cause me too much inconvenience, I was raised right." He drops his pen, folding his hands together to rest them on the desk. He stares at me for awhile before taking out a booklet that contained a few pages. I assumed it was a contract and when the booklet is slid across the desk to me my assumption proves to be correct.

"Read it. Agree with it, disagree with it, I don't give a damn since you have no choice but to sign it." The pest says rummaging through his desk drawers. He probably trying to find a brain or something since the one in his skull seemed to have stopped working.

I open my mouth to protest but there was no point, it was either sign it or die. I read the contract over and I was basically signing away my life. The contract states that I am to follow the orders of Alessandro until he frees me from the contract. I was to not to take any action on freeing myself. I pick up the pen the ink gliding across the paper until it wrote Cathenna Caffrey on the dotted line. 

As of now, everything I do is going to be controlled by Alessandro Armani Romano.