8

Once I was finished with my pizza, i went back to my room to get ready for the night. I did a brown smokey eye with a nude lip. I put on a grey skirt and a black, low cut bodysuit. I gave myself a look over and approved, i looked hot. Noah's workouts made my body more toned than ever so this outfit looked 10x better now. I slip my heels on and descend down the stairs. I walk towards Noah while he looks ms over and wolf whistles. I slap his chest telling him to shut up not wanting any attention.

"Who knew you could look good, wow, miracles do exist!" Noah exclaims.

I give him a death glare, "Yeah, well clearly those miracles aren't strong enough for you, since you still look like shit." I smirk. Noah pouts.

"You're soooo funny." He says sarcastically as we start to head out the door.

Dominic suddenly pops in front of us, "Change of plans, Joel and Kina are riding with us and Alessandro is going by himself, but one of u has to go with him because the cars full." He rushes out then proceeding to run out the door.

Noah looks at me, screams 'SHAWTY NOT' and runs towards the truck. Holy fucking shit, i'm screwed. I hate Noah so much, he can rot in a ditch for all I care. I'm planning  all the ways to kill Noah in my head when i hear someone clear their throat behind me. I spin around on my heel so I was now facing Alessandro, who was letting his eyes wander all over my body. "Eyes up here, buddy." I say tiredly, men. He smirks, says nothing and then proceeds to walk out the door, with me on his tail. I roll my eyes as I hop into the passenger seat of another luxury car, this time an audi R8. While i'm admiring the interior he opens his mouth, "Same rules as last time, don't talk or you get the duct tape."

I scoff, "Can you at least try to not to hate me, jeez just a girl tryna fit in." ...to a gang. Lord save me. Alessandro reverses out of the driveway  speeding away as the mansions gates close behind us, damn this thing was HUGE.

"I would prefer not to acknowledge you but since you are apart of the family now i guess i should be able to tolerate you." He sighs, "Fine what do you want to talk about?"

"Damn, I don't know, I didn't think we'd make it this far." I blabber as I scratch my head. Alessandro rolls his eyes as he starts driving faster. "This isn't fast & furious, you can slow down you know."

"Shut up prugna, before I leave you on the side of the road so you can walk instead."

I mock him, which probably isn't a good idea, but what do I care. He glares right at me as he starts driving even faster, not even looking at the road! "Apologize and i'll stop." I would've resisted but i don't want to die tonight so i screamed "SORRY." as fast and as loud as i could. He smirks and slows down the littlest bit, but at least he was looking at the road now. I let out a sigh of relief, "How long does it take to get there?" I ask but he doesn't respond. Fine. I don't care. "Ass nugget." I mutter under my breath.

"How do people deal with you, Cathenna? You are the most annoying person i have ever met." He questions. I smile. I take pride in being the most annoying person people have met, don't ask why, I just do.

"People love me, I don't know how people deal with you and your egoistic asshole personality." I counter back. He smirks, guess he takes pride in being egoistic and an asshole. "At least my brains larger than a peanut."

"Yeah, well your dick isn't." I smirk. Alessandro scoffs, rolls his eyes and the rest of the car ride goes by in complete silence.

***
The music was deafening, the lights were flashing and people were dancing and sweating. Ah, the joy of clubbing. I was led up to the vip section of the club where I met up with Noah and Dominic. Dominic got me a martini which I downed pretty quickly.

"Wanna dance?" I ask the two boys. They shrug their shoulders and follow me up and to the dance floor. DNA by Kendrick Lamar starts playing and we all start singing and jumping along. When the song finishes, I go to the bar and take a straight shot of vodka and take a martini with me. I wasn't paying tonight so it was gonna be a night of straight fun. As I walk back to Noah and Dominic I catch Alessandro staring at me. I stick my tongue out at him to which he rolls his eyes and stands up. He walks towards me until his shoulders were aligned with my face, damn this dudes tall, i'm wearing three inch heels and he's still a head taller. "Follow me." He says loudly over the pounding music. I shrug my shoulders and follow him downstairs after I set my drink down. I follow Alessandro through the narrow hallways until we reached a brown door. "Noah says your decent at throwing knives," He opens the door to a target practice area, "So I want to see for myself."

"But i'm tipsy." There wasn't a buzz yet but i'm definitely not on my A game.

"So? Your going to need your skills at all times, even if your not in your best headspace." Alessandro says crossing his arms and nodding his head towards the knives. Who even has a target practice in a club?

"A mafia does, now hurry up." He says looking at his watch. Wow I said that out loud? "Don't blame me if  I accidentally throw it at you!" I say with a sickly sweet smile.

"Yeah well don't blame me if I accidentally shoot you." He dead pans. Rolling my eyes I turn to the target. I aim and flick it to the board, it hits the ring outside the bullseye. Even while tipsy I got game. "Impressive. You'll be ready to join a team before you know it." He smirks to which I gulp. I might physically be ready, but mentally I was no where close. What if I saw a dead person, or worse, if I had to kill someone myself. I shudder, "What will I be doing once I join a team?"

Alessandro leans against the wall crossing his arms. His arms had the perfect amount of muscle which was shown amazingly through his blood red  dress shirt. He unbuttons his sleeves and rolls them up, his prominent veins on show. Holy shit he was hot. "You'll start off on a lower rank, so you'll mostly go and shake up users that are behind on payments." Alessandro casually says while running a hand through his silky raven hair.

I stare at his hair, wondering how it would be to run my hands through his midnight locks. I snap myself out of it, grabbing another knife, "What exactly does 'shake up' mean?" I say skeptically while admiring the knife I was holding.

"Beat them, hurt them, whatever you have to do." He shrugs while grabbing a knife himself and flinging it in one swift motion— right onto the bulls eye. I widen my eyes impressed. I turn to say something when suddenly there's a knock on the door. Alessandro opens it to reveal a frantic but still professional looking Dominic, "It's Jasmine, she's been shot."

Oh shit.