06 || Rohan Ka Parents

Rohan's POV.

"Kya?" The voice boomed and I went pale.

I had managed to avoid the person that he called father for years. Now standing in front of me was not only my mother but my so called father, Mr. Ashok Nanda.

Finding my voice I glanced at Abhi who still had Jasmine in his arms, "Can you take Jas to her room?" I said and Abhi took Jasmine, who seemed lost about the entire situation away.

From the corner of my eye I could see my father tense up when Abhi walked Jasmine out of the living room. Shadow quickly followed behind them. My dog was getting too attached Jasmine, that traitor left me to face my parents alone. After making sure that Jasmine was out of harm's way, I took a deep breath and turned to face both of my parents.

"Rohan, beta. Ho ladki aapke beti hai?" ( Son, is that your daughter?) My mother softly call out before my so called father could even open his mouth.

"Ha hey meri beti."(Yes she is my daughter.) I said surprising myself for admitting that so easily. But I couldn't even stand to see the look of betrayal wash over my mother's face.

"Wah! You finally got a random girl pregnant didn't you?" My father finally gave his two cents. Every sense of guilt that I felt when I saw my mother's face was gone when he said those words. But honestly I wasn't even surprised that they thought that low of me.

While I did plan to peacefully talk to my parents, my anger got the best of me, "You have no right! No right at all!" I began when something in my mind clicked. Why were my parents here in London of all place?

"Why are you guys here? Did you want to see whether I was dead or alive?" I continued, motioning for them to sit down in the couches with a smirk. I was not going to let them drag me down in my own household.

"Where is the girl? The tramp that trapped you." My father asked quickly getting down to the point. Looking around the room as if he expected a girl to pop out.

"What would you like to drink." I replied as if I didn't hear them and my father rolled his eyes.

"Beta, ho ladki ha koun." (Son, who is the girl?) Ma questioned in hindi, hoping to get a response.

"Do you want anything to eat? Chinese, Thai, Mexican, Italian?" I rattled off, ignoring her question again.

"For god's sake Rohan, show some respect." my father yelled as he got up.

"Respect? So you want to talk about respect?" I said in disbelief.

"Rohan! Just tell us na, where is the girl?"" My mother intervened.

"Why do you care?" I question raising my eyebrows, my parents never cared about my love life or my friends, so now why were they concerned.

My mother looked at my father and he settled down back into the couch. She grabbed his hand and my father looked up at her with the face of...love? Now I was suddenly curious to know what was happening to my parents since I left them, and how they managed to track me.

"We have something that we need to tell you-" My mother started but was cut off by my father.

"I have colon cancer." My father stated, his eyes not meeting mine.

"Kya?" (What?). I was not expecting that.

Hey guyss...guess who's backkkk. I'm finally on break and I'm focusing on this story since I finished Maine Pyar Kiya (yay), which means more updates(again yay)

Anyways whatcha think of this chapter...Rohan finally coming face to face with his parents.

How do you think Jasmine will react to her grandparents?

Lastly if you get a chance pls checkout my other story Kismat Konnection

Love ya,
Jenny 💙