10 || Past Love

"Rohan?" Aarohi called out nervously

"Rohan?" Aarohi called out nervously. She was sleeping when Rohan called her asking her to come with him.

Since he hadn't told her where they were going, she dress up in a casual red high low dress, hoping that the outing didn't call for some extravagant outfit.

"Sshh. We're almost there." He smiled. Rohan was still shocked that Abhi was willing to help him set up for his date.

Aarohi couldn't help but ask questions. Rohan, for her was hard to figure. His mouth may say one thing but his eyes revealed another story. She knew that someone in his past had hurt him, which was why she had a hard time getting him to open up.

The only time that she had been successful was when they spent time in the studio, recording.

Aarohi was able to see the twinkle in his eyes when she would sing along with him. As much as she loved to see Rohan turn into a insaan (human) from this jaanwar (animal) act that he used to isolate himself from society, it scared her. It scared her to know that she was getting closer and closer to someone else and her biggest fear was that if she became attached to Rohan then he too would leave, just like Rahul.

"Aarohi?" Rohan softly snapped her fingers.

"Yes?" Aarohi said coming back from her thoughts.

All Rohan did was smile and point. The moment that he pointed, a spotlight shone in that area of the park to reveal a patio.

Aarohi looked up Rohan in confused, "What's this?"

Rohan held out his hand, "Will you have dinner with me?"

Aarohi blinked and slowly reached out for his hand, "Umm...Sure." She confirmed after realizing that he was not pranking her.

Rohan had surprised Aarohi by cooking them dinner, leaving Aarohi wondering about his cooking skills. Rohan on the other hand was nervous as hell, he couldn't believe that he had manage to cook without burning anything, it seemed that those cooking lesson that he took were paying off.

Time flew by fast. With both of them enjoying each other company.

Right when Aarohi though that her "date" with Rohan was over, she was proved wrong. As Rohan once again held her hand and guided her through the park and abruptly stopped. That led Aarohi to bump into him, "Rohan?" She questioned.

Once again Rohan pointed and this time, the spotlight revealed a table. As they got closer to the table, Aarohi gasped. She had forgot that tomorrow or rather today was her birthday. No wonder Rohan waited until twelve to show her the cake.

"How did you even know?" She exclaimed. Rohan stepped away unveiling a smiling Abhi, controlling the lights.

"I have my ways. Happy Birthday Aarohi!" He said as he grabbed a guitar that was placed on the side of the table.