Life Hack #14: Clash of Clan (From A Girl's P.O.V.)

To all my fellow ladies out there, if ever you decide to play Clash of Clans DO NOT EVER tell people on your clan that you're a girl if they don't know you.

Boys on there can be like piranhas. They will ask for your number immediately and that is not safe to give. DON'T give them your number.

To understand why: watch Trust. It's a movie about a girl who started talking to a guy called Charlie. She'd never met him and he keeps lying about his age...who really is he??? (EVERY TEEN SHOULD WATCH THIS MOVIE)

Back to Clash of Clans: Boys on there are mostly single and desperate. If you're like me (moral wise) and aren't willing to give your number to random strangers who could be paedophiles then just pretend you're "one of the guys". This is so the boys don't constantly throw themselves at you and for your own safety.

If you're on a clan with people you've met and know then you should be fine.

Moral of this Life Hack: Be careful on any site where you can interact with people you don't know. And most importantly, DON'T GIVE YOUR NUMBER TO STRANGERS.

This is from one teenage girl to every teen in this universe (or those who actually read this).