Chapter 15

I turn back to Liam, ignoring him.

"Jess" He calls again.

"What?!" I snap at him

"I.. I" he started.

"What do you want?" I look at him, angrily.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that to you yesterday.I was really angry and .. I'm  sorry" He blurts out.

My jaw almost hit the floor.

Harry? Harry Styles apologizing? to me?

"I'm really sorry" The curly haired boy looked down at the floor.

I looked at Liam. He gave me a surprised look.

"It's alright" I tell Harry and he looks up at me, his eyes meeting mine. My mouth opens to say something but I hear the bell ring.

"I have to go" I tell him and turn towards Liam. "Let's go"

I look back at the curly haired boy once before I hurried off to my algebra class. He was still standing there, staring at the floor.

I walked with Liam towards the room. "Do you believe him?" He asks me.

"Something tells me he meant what he said" I say and Liam nods.

"By the way, what were you doing before I came to the bus stop?" I smile and look at him.

"I was in the cafeteria, chatting with Niall" He says

"Oh" I say and we both enter the class and sit in our assigned seats.

*Harry's POV*

I see her walking towards the room with Liam.

"Nerd asses" I mutter and turn around to see a dark haired boy smirking at me.

"Nice acting skills, you've got there Styles" he says.

"Shut up, Zayn" I spit and walk towards the cafeteria.

The last thing I wanted today was some complaint from a idiotic chick. And her nerd ass friend.

I walk inside the cafeteria to find Josh and a blonde haired boy sitting on a bench. I walk towards them.

"How'd it go, Styles?" The blonde boy asks and Josh starts laughing.

After putting up a middle finger at Josh, I turn towards the blonde boy. "Yeah, convinced the bitch somehow"

"And she bought it?"

Before I open my mouth to say something, Zayn answers for me. "Yeah"

"How do you know?" The blonde boy asks, looking at Zayn.

"I was right there, watching the entire show" Zayn says.

I roll my eyes. "Anyway I've got a boring ass class to attend-" I say and look at the blonde boy.

"Thanks, man. Without your help, I wouldn't have known that the bitch was going to the principal"

"No, don't thank me, thank Liam" the blonde boy mutters.

"What?" I look at him.

"Nothing"

"Okay" I say and walk towards the door but turn back again. "hey, what was your name again?"

"Niall" The blonde boy answers, smiling.