Breakfast With Bae

Sarah's POV

I woke up in a bed that wasn't mine. I sat up and looked around the room. My eyes widened when I realized where I was.

I, Sarah Sanders, was in Dave Franco's bed.

Not to mention my clothes were scattered around his room. I bent down and picked up the first shirt I saw and put it on. I looked at my reflection and groaned. "I look worse than I did after the accident." I mumbled as I tried to fix my hair.

When I looked as presentable as I could, I left the room. As soon as I opened the door I was hit with the smell of bacon. When I rounded the corner into the kitchen I saw Dave at the stove making eggs. My cheeks turned red as I noticed he was only wearing boxers.

"Good morning beautiful." He morning voice gave me chills.

"Morning," I smiled as I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around his torso, peaking over his shoulder. "Smells good." I stood on my tip toes and kissed his cheek.

I let him go and walked to the fridge and poured myself a cup of orange juice. "Nice shirt by the way." I turned around to see him scanning me from head to toe with a smirk playfully on his lips. I turned back around to hide my red cheeks.

"Don't hide from me." I gasped as he wrapped his arms around my waist bringing my shirt up a little. He started leaving soft kisses on my neck.

"What did you make me for breakfast?" I laughed.

"Pancakes." He said kissing my cheek.

"How appropriate." I mumbled trying not to laugh.

"What do you mean?" He laughed nervously.

"Oh nothing, Mike Pancake." I walked away holding in my laugh until I got to the other room.

I heard him laugh before he walked into the room and leaned against the doorway. "You think you are so funny." He teased me.

"That's because I am." I said tucking my knees underneath me and grabbing a pillow, hugging it to my chest.

"Oh really?" He laughed sitting next to me and taking the pillow from me. My breathe hitched in my throat as Dave got closer and closer to me.

"Yeah," I stuttered as his hands played with the hem of my shirt.

He leaned forward but stopped. I waited for him to close the gap but he didn't. "What are you waiting for?" I whispered.

"I go 90 you go 10. Haven't you ever seen the movie Hitch?" I leaned my forehead against his and laughed.

"When did you get so cheesy?" I laughed closing the gap. I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling us closer. As our lips moved in sync, Dave laid us down slowly rocking his hips against mine.

He ran his hands up and down my thighs. He was about to pull my shirt over my head when there was a knock at the door.

"Davey????" We jumped apart as James walked into the room. "Whoa! Sorry I interrupted. I'll come back later." Before he left he added, "Make sure you use protection."

Dave let out an annoyed sigh as we heard the front door shut. "Sometimes," he sighed again. "Sometime my brother can be such a dick." I laughed as I followed him into the kitchen. We sat in silence as we ate breakfast.

"You know, we finish filming the scenes at the school tomorrow."

"Oh." I couldn't help but think about what happens after he finishes filming.

"What's wrong, babe?" He reached across the table and grabbed my hand.

"It's just, what's going to happen..... You know, to us when......when you leave?" I cleared my throat, looking down at my lap.