Couple... Yes? No? Maybe?

Authors note

Sorry I haven't updated in a super long time but thanks for all the reads!! Don't forget to vote, comment and all that good stuff! You guys are awesome.

Sarah's POV

We looked into each others eyes for what felt like ages. His gorgeous brown eyes studied my boring green ones.

Before I could react or say anything, Dave leaned in. I then started to lean.... Was this really about to happen?? Was I really going to kiss The Dave Franco??

Before I could answer myself, I felt his lips on my. It wasn't a heated kiss. More of a simple one. But there was definitely something behind it. Soon our lips started to move in sync.

His lips were soft. I still can't believe I'm kissing Dave Franco. Oh my gosh. I'm kissing The Dave Franco!! The actor! I, Sarah Sanders, a messed-up teenager, is kissing Dave Franco. I'm kissing Cole, Eric, Perry, Jack, and Pete. Oh my gosh. I was the first to pull away.

"Dave.... I...." He looked at me with worry in his eyes. "I..... You.... We can't be together," I stuttered.

"What? Why? Did I do something wrong?" He didn't have to hide the hurt on his face. I hate myself right now.

"No! No no no no. It's just," I grunted. "It's just you're You and I'm me," he looked at me like I wasn't from this planet. "You're, ya know, famous and I'm just a nobody with serious family issues. We don't.... We don't belong together," realization began to form on his face.

"Sarah," I interrupted him before he could say anything we would both regret.

"Dave. I'm not right for you. I'm average. You're famous and amazing and funny and famous. We can't be....... We aren't..... We can't be together. You go back to your movie in a couple of days. I'm just an ordinary girl who was lucky enough to get hit by you." I chuckled slightly at the last part. My small smile immediately fell when I looked up to see hurt in his eyes.

"You're wrong Sarah. I don't care if you aren't an actress. I like you for you," Dave said grabbing my hands.

"How can you like me? I'm a weirdo and a loser. I'm not special. My hair is normal, my eyes are boring, I'm not skinny. I'm not pretty," I said looking down as a tear fell down my cheek.

"You are not a loser or a weirdo. Everything you just listed, I love about you. I love that your normal. I love your eyes and your hair. My favorite part about you is your personality. You are so funny and super fun to be around. You are not fat! Don't ever think that way, Sarah. You're not pretty," my breathe got caught in my throat. "Sarah, look at me." I shook my head and looked the other way. He placed two fingers under my chin and made me look at him. "You aren't pretty." Why did he have to say it again?! "You're gorgeous". Wait, what?!? My cheeks began to redden as I heard those two simple words over and over again in my mind.

Next thing I knew, we were kissing. His lips pressed against mine. He lightly licked my bottom lip asking for access. I gave in. The kiss got deeper as he wrapped his hands around my waist. I ran my hands up his chest. He moans as I run my fingers through his hair. A phone ringing interrupted.

Dave's POV

I still can't believe the thing Sarah says about herself. She's amazing.

As she plays with my hair I can't help but moan. She turns me on. We were interrupted by my phone ringing. I groan as I look at the caller ID. James.

"Hello?" I rubbed my temple as I waited for him to explain why he called.

"Hey little bro. How's Sarah doing?" Seriously James?!?