A murder

<Your pov>
(M/n) and I were finally at the mansion. I went to my office and ordered (m/n) to get me a cup of milk. She came back a minute later with a letter in her other hand. "Who's the letter from?" I asked while sipping my cup of milk. "It's from the Queen." I hope it's not paper work. "What does it say?" Please dont be paper work. "Well it says,
'Dear, little kitten
I have been getting reports of a murder that keeps occurring in the back alleyway. Here are the coordinates.
Love,
The Queen'
"That doesn't seem so hard. Lets go." I got up and went in the carriage outside. Thank god it wasn't paper work. "Oh what's this. It says 'You'll also be working with Ciel my guard dog and his fiancé." (M/n) said with a smirk. What! I refuse I'd rather be doing paper work! I can't stand the little brat!

We finally arrived to where the letter told us to go. I exited the carriage and walked up to the police that were surrounding something. I scooted past them and saw multiple bodies covered with large white sheets. There were about ten bodies. Eight of them were male and the other two were female. "Have you discovered anything suspicious?" A familiar voice asked. I turned around and saw Ciel and behind him was Elizabeth. Great. "No-" I was going to continue on talking but 'somebody' cut me off. "That's not a suprise. You dont seem like the brightest. Heck you even dress up as some cat!" Elizabeth said still hiding behind ciel. "Lizzy watch it." Ciel said with an angry look his face. What! I'll have you know I spent an hour grooming my tail and ears! You brat. "Whaa! I thought you loved me Ciel! Why are you taking this tramps side!?" Lizzy yelled while acting as if she was about to cry. "Excuse me but arren't we supposed to be solving a murder case?" Lizzy I swear to god if you say something. "Agreed we should focus on this murder first." Ciel said walking towards the dead bodies. "Eww! It smells of rotten fruit mixed with earl grey tea." Lizzy said backing up and holding her nose. "What! Earl grey tea is amazing! It doesn't smell that bad." Ciel siad looking disgusted at Lizzy. "Pfff-" I quickly stoped myself from laughing any louder but it was too late they were already staring at me. "Sorry. I couldn't help but laugh. Pfff-hahaha!" I had a plan to make Ciel hate her but clearly I dont have to do a thing! "What are you laughing at?!" Lizzy screamed at me. "You of course! It's super hard for me to believe that you're his fiancé! You pretty much argue all the time! Plus you're the one who mostly starts the argu-" A slap sound echoed through the ally. Ciel. Ciel. Ciel...slapped me. "Please don't talk about my fiancé like that." Ciel was then about to backhand slap you. I'm sorry. You then kicked Ciel in the shin and jumped up to the roof of the house on your right using your cat like agility. Why. "Shit my shin!" I could here Lizzy scream something but I couldn't make out the words. My eyes filled with tears and I tried to wipe them away.
Crash!
Everything turned black. Am... am I dead? I don't cre at this point. I have gone through so much in my life. I guess this is my stop. I wonder how long do I have to stay here. Maybe forever. I wish I could have a happy ending. Lizzy is so lucky she gets to marry a fine gent like Ciel. Tears ran down my face like water falls. 'Im sorry.'

<Ciel pov>
I didn't mean to slap (y/n). I wanted to slap Lizzy. It was like my body had a mind of it's own. Before I even knew it words started to escape my lips. What did I just say? What the hell is going- what the? Why is (y/n) crying?! "Fuck my shin!" What was that for? Before I even knew it (y/n) was gone. "Excuse me but where is my misstress?" (M/n) asked with a seriously scary face. "Oh well she's...uh...I honestly have no idea. She just vanished." (M/n) looked at the roof of the house on her right. "I see. Don't worry she'll be at her 'hang out' spot. She usually goes there." I'm still very confused on what the hell just happened. I hope she's okay though.

<Your pov>
"Big sis! Wake up! Big sis!" Said a familiar voice. I woke up to see my little brother standing beside me. We were in a red and fancy room it smelled of wine and delicious food. "Where are we?" I asked getting up slowly off of what seemed to be a red fancy bed. This surely isn't a dream...I think. This is more of a flashback. All I can remember is fighting and then something bad happened. "Oh silly. We're at the final stage. Once we defeat our final opponents we can escape! Im so excited!" At least he look fine and healthy. Guards came into the room and told us that it's time for the loast and final round. We went to the arena and what stood before us were two boys. They had scars and raggedy clothes. They had stitches and patched up wounds. They sounded like dogs. They even began to growl. For once in my life I'm actually scared. But I didn't want my opponents and little brother to see that. After all I am his big sister, he looks up to me. I'll protect him and only him. I'll always be there for him,so I have to win. Even if they look like giants,they're no mtch for me! Plus I gotta live up to my nickname 'The Slasher'! Welp here goes nothing!

Thats all for now my lovely peaches~
Bye mah wittle peaches~
🍑~