Meyrin

Okie so I decided to have TWO endings! This one and a lemon one ;3 CUZZZZZZZ, I know some people would rather want a lemon .3. Also sorry I took so long to update;-; forgive me pls. Also I might make another Ciel x reader thing :3 Anyways...on to da story!  >:V

(Your pov)

Sabastian held me bridal style while walking inside the manor. Ciel followed but from a distance. I could see him in the corner of my eye,he looked so...dead. It was as if he had witnessed nothing. I was a bit worried but I didn't let it get to me. Besides I have other things to worry about. Like who the hell is going to bathe me? Then before I knew it we were in one of the guest rooms. Sabastian laid me gently down onto the bed. "I'll have somebody come and clean you up, I must go and clean the rest of the mess you made." Sabastian said with a bit of sass. I laid there for a good two minutes when I saw a lady with a maids outfit and big glasses on. "The names Meyrin,yes it is. Sabastian ordered me to take care of you,why yes he did." She then carried me to the bathroom and undressed me. "Don't be so shy young mistress! You have to look good for our young master!" She happily said. "W-what do you mean?" I managed to choke out. "Oh that right you aren't supposed to know! My apologies." She apologized over and over as if she failed me. She filled the tub with warm water and bubbles. She picked me up and gentle sat me upstraight in the bath. "Okay I'll tell you but ya can't say that I'm the one who said it! Okay. So ever since you have arrived Ciel has been acting strange. Staying in his room longer. Daydreaming a lot more than usual. Oh and whenever I pass by his room I keep hearing him making these weird grunting noises when he's alone. So Sabastian knew right away what was going on. He hasn't told us yet but all he told us is,"Make sure miss (Y/N) has the outfit on and then put her in Ciel's room but make sure he's in the shower or at least not in the room." She explained. I immediately started freaking out but I didn't want her to worry. I calmed down a little bit and started thinking to myself. I don't think...nooooo! Sabastian would never plan that...would he? I'm probably just overthinking things. Then I felt my brain slowly dying. Oh god this is just confusing now...I should just calm down and close my eyes. Meyrin took me out of the bath and dried me off. Before she could even pick me up I was fast asleep. 

(Ciel pov)

I went inside the bathroom and took a shower. I started humming but quickly came to a halt. What was that noise? I listened closely to my surroundings. There was nothing...the only thing I could hear was the water splashing around and hitting each other. It must have been the wind or something..oh well. I turned off the water and grabbed my towel. I looked on the sink counter and saw an envelope. What's this for?  I opened it and read the letter. 

I have left a present for you.

There was no special stamp or anything not even a name but I already knew it was Sabastian who put it there. I dried myself off and put the towel on top of my head leaving everything exposed. I walked into the bedroom and looked around. I right away noticed a unusual lump in my bed. It was under the bed sheets and seemed to be alive. I poked at it and felt something squishy. I grabbed the bed sheet and ripped it away from the creature underneath. "Agh! What the bloody hell is this Sabastian!?" I screamed while blushing. It was (Y/N). She was wearing nothing but a really small bra and panties that were (F/C). She looked fast asleep. As I tried to look away I couldn't help myself. I looked at her beautiful unconscious body and saw an envelope in between her legs that was right underneath her woman hood. I blushed madly and could feel my member twitching. I grabbed her right leg and made her spread them a little bit. I quickly grabbed the envelope and read it. 

Do what you want.

I threw the envelope across the room and started at (Y/N). She was starting to move and rub her eyes. I panicked and tripped over something causing me to land right on top her somehow. I stayed perfectly still on top of her. I saw her eyes slowly opening and stayed in silence. She opened her eyes and right away met mine. She looked amazing. I wanted to kiss her. All of a sudden her eyes started to tear up. "What's wrong? Did I do something?" I whispered gently. She shook her head and wrapped her arms around my neck. I could feel her chest rubbing against mine and started grunting. She loosened her grip around my neck and looked me in the eyes. She relaxed and had put her hands over her head. "Do I really have to say it.... Do what you want." She sighed in embarrassment. We blushed madly but I quickly get off her. "What's  wrong..?" She asked. "You're a lady. No lady should be showing this much skin to a man unless they are married or engaged." I explained while looking away. "Back at you." She chuckled while  covering her eyes. I looked down and remembered I was naked. I ran to the bathroom and got two towels. I wrapped one around my waist to cover up my lower half. I walked back in the room and tossed the othe towel to (Y/N). "Cover yourself up..." I mumbled. She did as I said and we sat there in silence. I sat on the edge of the bed with my back facing her. Then I felt two arms wrap around my chest. "Why won't you look at me..." she cried. I could feel a tear running down my back. I quickly turned around and saw (Y/N) crying. "I..I-I'm not a m-monster..." she wined. "I know you're not..." I hugged her. "Then why can't you even look at me!?" She yelled while furiously trying to wipe her tears away. "I love you too much to see you like this that's why..." I explained. "Well if you love me...t-then prove it!" She murmured angrily. I got on the floor with one knee down. Then I took off my ring and held it out. "...Will you...(Y/N)...marry me?" I asked with a bright yet gentle smile. She nodded with a big smile across her face. I placed the ring on her marriage finger. She looked at the ring and back at me. She tackled me too the floor and we bumped heads. "I love you!" She howled with passion. We laughed and before she even knew it I placed my lips on hers. We passionately kissed for a while but had to separate due to the need of air. Damn air. I hugged her tightly and whispered in her ear. "I love you too."

Ahhhhhhhh omg I finally updated.3.! Lol anyways the next chapter will be a lemon if you're not satisfied enough ;3

Hope y'all enjoyed! :D that's all for now. Till next time my lovely peaches~

🌚🍑~