night meetings part two

Kanda looked down at the sleeping moyashi, then lefting him up closer he made his way to his room. Making sure not to bounce the younger male around. The walk was peaceful and quiet just like when they sat in the dinning hall, the moyashi weighed almost nothing which the swords men thought confusing considering how much he ate.

When Kanda reached the Brit's room he was both relieved and oddly sad. The sleeping face of the moyashi was something very rarely seen, Kanda almost wished to let it be seen again. He shook his head sharply letting the thoughts leave his head quickly.
'Damn moyashi' Kanda thought.
He managed to reach the door handle with the sleeping figure still in his arms, push the door open with his foot. He only hoped that no one saw him as he carried the moyashi. Definitely not that baka usagi. Lavi would never let it go.

Kanda peered around the room looking for a bed to place his human load. Everything in the room was bare except for an old clown poster next to the now found bed. Walking over Kanda lowered him down, untangling the arms from around his neck. Frowning at the loss of warmth.
He toss a blanket from the end of the bed so it cover the moyashi's smaller frame. Then satisfied that his work was done he looked at his face to see him still sound asleep almost snoring. Kanda gave a low laugh, 'the moyashi was like a pig...an annoying needy pig moyashi' he thought. Kanda leaned down brushing the hair from his face. Standing up straight he spun around on his heel hurrying to leave the room so he could sleep. Kanda grabbed the door handle then turned one last time to look into the room.

"Good night Baka moya-Allen." Kanda pulled the door shut, but not before hearing a soft voice from the bed.

"Good night kanda. Thank you.."
  Once the door was shut Kanda stood there smiling into the hall. He could get used to this kind of situation. Pulling himself away from the door he made his way down the hall heading to a spare room to sleep. He didn't care if that sister complex didn't want another room destroyed, he had another night to think about. Another night meeting with Allen.