night meetings part sixteen

Kanda and Allen had spent a good portion of the morning together laying on the couch. With their limbs tangled and secure in the other embrace they ignored the real world and enjoyed the one they had here. Neither one of them wanted to get up knowing they'd have to part ways again. It was Allen that finally decided they'd been gone long enough, he had to write up a report on his mission soon or face a komui deathbot. He hauled both their lazy bones up, kanda being less then helpful letting himself drop dead weight on Allen's shoulders. He cursed at him and tried to push him upright. When he continued to be a pain in the ass Allen resorted to a new tactic.

"Fine then, have it your way!" Allen then picked him up a sack of potatoes. He felt Kanda's surprised intake of air and his body tensing. Allen thought maybe he shouldn't have done that and prepared to put him down, then a laugh escaped Kanda's lips.

"God damn moyashi where are you hiding that muscle?"

"Hey I workout just as much as you do!"

"Are you sure? I swear you're like a stick." kanda poked him in the side. Allen had enough of kanda's insults and growled in rage.

"I'll prove it!" He tossed kanda off his shoulders and grabbed the hem of his shirt pulling it up. "See! Who you calling a stick now!"
He stood with his chin pointed up with pride. But kanda laughed the hardest Allen had ever heard him. He could see tears gathering in the corners of his eyes.

"Moyashi put your shirt down." kanda extended his arm to do it himself and gasped for a breath his laugh choking him. "I was messing with you. But I'm happy to know that you would strip for me."

Allen let out an inhuman sound swatting away Kanda's hand and crossed his arms around his body. "You are such a pervert! Who even says that!"

"Who practically rips their shirt off to prove they have an ab."

"Damn you bakanda." Allen paused before adding with a grumble and refusing to look at him."and I have more then one."

Kanda continued to laugh loudly as they walked down the hall. Allen a few steps ahead stomping his feet pissed.

"Moyashi! Alright I'll stop just slow down."

Allen stopped and turn enough around to see kanda with his arms raised in surrender. He huffed replying."You better."
Kanda caught up to him and wrapped him in a loose hug resting his head on the top of Allen's breathing deeply.

"I'm sorry for laughing, but you have to admit that was just a little ridiculous." Allen couldn't help it he chuckled at himself leaning into kanda.

"Yeah, you're right."

"Now promise you won't go flashing anyone else just to prove a point." Kanda was ready when Allen pushed him and pulled him in closer.

"You're a jerk kanda."

"Yes but I'm the jerk you're going to have dinner with."

"Um about that dinner.." kanda held Allen away at an arms distance.

"Did you change your mind? We can do it some other time or not at all." Allen shook his head.

"No I just propose a better idea."

Kanda sighed relieved."That's all? Okay I'm listening."

"I get to pick the place."