night meetings part fifteen

The couch had left an unfortunate stiffness in Allen's back and if it wasn't for how well rested he felt he might of complained about it. But the idea of complaining about sleeping in kanda's embrass on a couch that barely fit the one of them never came to mind.

When he woke up still being held close it didn't faze him, like it was something that thay had always done. It wasn't awkard or embarrassing either when kanda opened his eyes and caught him staring. Just like the night in the training room his face relaxed and any signs of stress were whisked away. His hair had come undone while they slept and laid in a tangled mess framing his face. Judging by the random flickes of white in his vision he didn't think his hair was any better. Their gazes met as he studied him and Allen gave a sleepy smile.
"Morning Kanda."

"Morning Moyashi." Kanda had a sleepy smile of his own and used the hand not supporting Allen to pull him closer by the waist. Allen pouted slumping sadly into him at the use of his nickname.

"Whyyyyyy Bakanda I thought we might be over this." His frustrated cries were muffled as he buried his face into kanda's arm. It was still under his head and supporting his back.

"That doesn't change the fact that you're still short." kanda huffed then frowned trying to move his own stiff back.
"Let me move my arm, I think It fell asleep."

Allem picked himself up and grabbed hold of kanda's side to keep himself upright. He almost fell when kanda jerked harshly. Twisting around in concern Allen could see kanda holding his arm tightly to his chest. Allen moved so he balanced carefully on his knees and leaned over kanda.

"Are you alright?"

Kanda grunted. "Next time, you're the pillow."

Allen let himself slip on the edge of the couch and fall onto kanda.

"Ah! Moyashi! Don't do that!"

Allen ignored him and did his best to hide his red face from view.

'There he goes again with the 'Next time'. This mans going to be the death of me.'