Chapter 18~ cracking eggs

Amy's POV

I woke up with a start. Where the heck was I? I looked down at what I was wearing. Just Shadows shirt. I looked around myself. I was in a small jail cell. It was dark and had a small mattress on the floor. Still a better layout then at Shadows place.

I got up and walked towards the cell bars. I made it half way and was suddenly stopped by a chain on my hand. How did I not notice this before? I yanked at it but nothing happened.

"GOD DAMN YOU CHAIN!" I yelled with annoyance as I beat at it.
"Woah! Hey! Calm down!" Said a sudden voice. I looked up. It was that dammed figure. But now I could really see him. Green fur, black jacket and sunglasses.

Something clicked in my brain. Scourge! This was also the guy who burned down my house.
"Scourge! You owe me a house, mister!" I yelled. He looked taken aback.
"Nice to meet you to" he said with a smile.

"Get me out of here!" I demanded.
"No way! Eggmans paying me good money for kidnapping you" he said, stroking his chin. "And I can't see why. You're noisy and yell constantly."
"I do not!" I protested loudly.

He rolled his eyes and turned away.
"Hey! What does Eggman want from me anyway?" I asked.
"That, my dear, is a simple reason." Said a familiar voice as a plump man came into view. It was Eggman.
"You're here, which will lure in Sonic and I can fight him. This time, I'll end him once and for all."

I scrunched my nose.
"What?" I asked in a puzzled voice. "Haven't you heard?" I continued.
"Heard what?" Asked Eggman suspiciously, Scourge peering over his shoulder.
"Sonic won't come here to save me, you'll be fighting Shadow" I said.

"What?" Asked Eggman, thrown off.
"She's lying." said Scourge.
"Steal miss Sally Acorn. Now that is someone that will get you a blue hedgehog."
Eggman stared at me then sighed.
"Well. We'll see if someone tries to save you. And if no one comes in three days..."

Eggman and Scourge walked off and slammed the door. I backed up and hit the wall, slowly sliding down it until my butt hit the ground. They would come. They had to.

It felt like an eternity. Just that one night had made me feel more lonely than ever. I had managed to stay strong for the first few minutes of being in here, but now... now I couldn't handle this. None of it. The next day came and then the next.

It was no use crying. Where were they? I looked up to see Scourge carrying a tray to the cell. He sat down and slid the tray under the bars.
"I got eggbutt to buy some cake for you... since it does seem to be your last day." I stood up quickly and he smiled.

"They are coming" I protested. He smiled. Red lights suddenly started to flash and Scourge perked up.
"Perhaps you're right, baby" he said, getting up. I watched down the hall until I saw a dark blur pass by. It came back around again and stopped in front of the jail cell. It was Shadow.

He opened the door and cut the chain with his chaos blast. I hugged him tightly.
"What took you so long?" I whispered.
"Eggman kept sending robots- more than we could count." I nodded and withdrew.
"Lets get out of here!" I said. He nodded and picked me up.

He ran as fast as he could and screeched to a stop when the exit suddenly shut. I stared in horror. He laughed.
"Does he not know I have chaos control?" He asked, getting out his crystal.  It was suddenly shot out of his hands and he looked up.

It was Eggman and Scourge.
"Nice shot" said Eggman as Scourge blew off the smoke from his gun. Shadow set me down and stepped forward.

"Let us go, Eggman. You know how this ends." Eggman laughed.
"That's what you think, Shadow. But this time, I'm afraid it's going to go differently." A swarm of robots came through an opening and they flocked towards Shadow.

The place suddenly shook with a loud boom. This was catastrophic! She watched as a crack in the wall became bigger and the robots smashed tot he ground.
"Whats going on?" Asked Scourge.
"It appears that rat boy, Tails is interfering with our systems" said Eggman.

The wall burst open and in came tails with his airplane, Sonic on a wing.
"Let's go" said Shadow.
"We're just going to leave them?" I asked, surprised.
"Believe me when I say they've got it under control" said Shadow as he picked up his chaos emerald. Shadow used chaos control and they landed inside Shadow's house.

Amy latched onto him in a hug.
"You must be hungry" said Shadow as he withdrew. Let's get you something to eat. Amy nodded.
She was back in her life. She smiled dully as she watched Shadow prepare her a sandwich. Things were going to get better.

A/n:
Heyyyyy! I'm sorry that my chapters are crap (;-;) I promise I'll do better. Anyways... the stories going to take a turn for the ?better? Hopefully. I just want to have it done because I'm planning another Shadamy and I don't want to post it until I'm done this or else I'll be juggling to many things (*_*)
Hope you enjoyed! Vote, comment and enjoy life.

~Blazey