❄December 10th❄

Song: Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) - Lady Antebellum

Avery Leigh Vitale was born on November 25th, 2012– exactly one month before Christmas.

The month of happiness, cheer, Christmas music, and Christmas lights came quick enough, and soon the little girl had a head full of blonde hair. Avery had the most beautiful green eyes, and she lit up Tanner and Bailey's world.

Christmas morning that year was amazing. Bailey was up early that morning to fix Tanner his favorite breakfast, and she had his gift ready for him, sitting under the tree. She couldn't wait to see his face when he learned that she had bought him his very own weather computer. It was high tech with a radar, maps, all types of weather gadgets, and on the front was his name and his position.

When she finished cooking the breakfast, she set the table for him, her, and baby Avery. A smile grew on her face when she saw how lovely the table looked. She even turned on the radio to play some Christmas music on that lovely, Christmas day.

Bailey ran to her room and got changed into a pair of jeans and a nice sweater. Tanner was still asleep, and she gently kissed his forehead before picking up Avery and walking out to the kitchen. She sat at the table and waited for Tanner. Ten minutes later, he came out dressed in a Under Armour hoodie and a pair of dark denim jeans.