❄December 24th❄

Song: Hallelujah- Pentatonix

Christmas eve. Perhaps the second most beautiful day of the year.

Tanner and Bailey were invited to a Christmas party with their friends. They decided to have it on Christmas eve, that way everyone could spend the rest of their break with their families. Tanner was still with the other girl at the time, so Bailey wasn't really looking forward to a party where she would see them together.

She got a quick shower before she changed into a nice red dress with sheer black panty hose. She also curled her hair in loose girls, did some light makeup, and slid on her black flats. At least she could feel good in what she was wearing while her heart was breaking.

Tanner, on the other hand, was at his house, sitting on the edge of his bed, completely zoned out. He knew how he really felt for Bailey. He knew the feelings he had for his current girlfriend were to only mask the feelings he had for Bailey. This messed with his mind every second of the day, and he felt useless. He couldn't believe he didn't understand his feelings sooner.

He picked up his girlfriend, and they headed to the party. The house where the party was had lights lit up outside, and on the front yard was a giant snowman. Tanner hated that snowman. He hated how it smiled as if it's world was perfect, and he hated how cheery that damn snowman looked.