❄December 13th❄

Song: I'll Be Home For Christmas- Josh Groban

A whole year had passed, and Tanner never came back. Bailey found out he had started an internship at a small weather station in Georgia, thanks to her parents, but he never made the effort to call her. He was completely done with her, and that killed her.

Tanner even missed Avery's first birthday, and perhaps that was what killed Bailey the most. He also missed her first tooth, and her hair growing in even more. He even missed the moment Avery took her first steps.

He missed his baby walking.

While all of this happened, Tanner was miserable; even if he wouldn't admit it. He tried to really not love Bailey, he even went out on a date, but Bailey was the only thing that consumed his mind. He couldn't let go of her even if he tried.

It was true that he had gotten an internship at a local weather station in Georgia. It took his mind off of Bailey a little bit, but he was still aching over being without her.

On December 24th, almost a year since Tanner had left, Bailey was watching a Christmas movie on TV while Avery was taking a nap. Her mother had wanted to come stay with her, to keep her company and taker her mind off of Tanner, but Bailey said no. All she wanted was to be alone, cry a little, and eat some chocolate ice cream.