❄December 11th❄

Song: Please Come Home For Christmas- Kelly Clarkson

The day after Christmas, Bailey woke up to the most heartbreaking silence she had ever felt. Her bed felt extremely cold, and the one she wanted was no longer lying beside her. The gift she bought Tanner was still sitting under the tree, and that made her heart break even more.

Tanner and Bailey were supposed to go to her parent's house for Christmas dinner that day, but he had left her the day before. She didn't want to tell her parents what really happened, so she came up with a lie.

Bailey got a quick shower, and then she changed into a sweater and a pair of jeans. She slid on her boots, did her hair and make up, and then she dressed Avery. She put the baby in a little red dress with a pair of red shoes. Once they were both ready, she put the baby in her car seat and they left for her parents house.

When she arrived, she noticed how her mother already had on all the Christmas lights. She thought the Christmas lights would have made her feel better, but they didn't. Nothing could make her feel better.

She grabbed Avery, and then she walked into the house. The aroma of fresh turkey and ham flowed through the house, and Bailey breathed in deep.