love hurt

Kristen open the front door of their house and left him behind. he walked fast to catch her in his hand.

"go away robert! I hate you" she walked fast trough the hallway down to their living room. "kristen, let me explain" he grab her arm on him. "let me go!" she wiggled her arms to get off from rob. "i wont let you go, unless you listened to me, understand?" he said. "there's nothing i want to hear from you! you can go with those bitch!" she said and she sighing out loud. "what are you talking kris? i dont want her. she's just my friend" "yeah, but she keep trying to flirt on you! dont you realize that? and you just let her touch you here and there! im also there robert! i can see it!" she screams but he still kept her arms on his hands. "let me go!!" she's yelled once again. but its just make him hold her more thight. "i wont kristen jaymes!! i wont let you go. please listened to me" his sounds like begging her.

silence....

"i dont care if she's trying to flirt with me. I dont care. because its only you that matter to me" he said finally. "but i cant stand that rob. watching her teasing you like that. i know maybe shes does not know that im your girlfriend. but.. but.. i cant... stand to see her or other girl teasing you" her words trembling and he could notice that she's holding back her sob and tears. "hey hey.. sshhh" he shooted her as he pull her into his embrace. and once she get into his embrace, her sob broke. she's sobbing like crazy. he rub her back as he try to calm her down.

"hey honey, you know i love you right? i dont care if there's million girls outhere trying to win my heart. because i've already had a winner" he leaned down a little to catch her green eyes. He lift up her chin to make her look at him. "you.. you always win my heart kristen" he added and kissed her lips softly but she's giving no response. he stop the kiss and cup her face to look at him again. "i only love you kris.. i will always will until you asked me to stop loving you" she's shivered to hear what he's saying.

"I hate you.." she mumbling but still loud enough for him to heard. His side mouth lift a little smirk. He found it so funny when she's act like this. "yes. you can hate me but i still love you then" he stroke her arms. she's staring at him. "let me take a shower first, i need to cool down" and with that she's walked upstairs and went to their bed room.

*********

Rob went upstairs after a while to check if she's already finish showering. when he entered their room, he could hear that the shower still on. He really wants to go inside, but he's holding back because he knew that she's still maybe need more time alone so he decide to wait for her instead. he lay down on the bed and closed his eyes.

he dont know for how long he's fall a sleep but when he feels that her body touching him, he opened his eyes and smiling. she's curled up her little body beside him and try to find her comfort position. "here..." he's opening his arm for her as she shift her head to his arm and place her hands on his chest. "im sorry.." she said. "for what?" he asked her back. "for yelling at you... and.. not trusting you" he shifted his body to face her. "no.. you dont have to. its my fault" she lift her face to look at him. and without any seconds she lifted up her body to reach his lips. and pressing her onto him. he respond without hesitating. she play her tongue on his bottom lips as she begged him for more access to his mouth. He noticed it and open his mouth welcoming her and make their tongue dancing.

when she feels that its getting hotter than the way its supposed to be, she doesnt care and shifted her body on top of him. she parted their lips for a moment and staring into each other eyes. "i shouldnt doubt you pattinson" she said and he chuckled. "thats fine kristen, and i dont mind to see you jealous with me all the time either" he giggled and make her furrowing her eyebrows questioningly. "what??" he asked her with his british accent. "i love it when you jelaous with me, its just proof me how much you love me right".

she shook her head in dissagreement and smiling at him. "no.. its actually not showing me how much i love you" she stop and now its his turn to furrowing his eyebrows. "so whats then?" he asked worriedly. "its show you how much i really really love you" as she finished her words she crushed her lips again into his lips and she could feel that he's smiling againts her lips. "thats my girl" he said between their kisses and as long as they knew, they make it more steamy than they would expected.