Text

Rob staring into his phone screen, re-read again the message that he received a couple days ago. He doesn't understand why a simple words could give a big impact to him and worst its been like million fucking years for them.

"damn it" he muttered under his gritted teeth and closing his eyes and then open it again to read the message again.

"good luck for your premier rob.."

thats the message he got from her.. from his past. What she want?? that is a question he want to ask. what again?? haven't she done yet? she never contact him for a while, dissapear. But he remember that even tough they're no longer together, they're keep supporting each other. But this is unexpected for him. Its been like.. a year since the last time she contact him. No support, no wishes on his birthday after that, and why so sudden she came up again? his fingers tapping on the table while bitting his bottom lip.

"hey honey, what make you so worry?" suddenly his mom came in from behind stroking his back. He lift up his face to look at his mom. "hey mom, good morning" "morning honey.. what is wrong with you?" "uuh.. does it look like something wrong with me?" he asked back. "hmm well i see something like that. like you have something in your mind. If you want to share it with me, i would be happy" Clare continues.

"hmm.. no mom, im fine. Its just.. nothing important" he sighed. "are you sure?" clare asked him again. "hmm yeah.." he doubtfully nodded. "okay.. well, have you prepared for your premiere this week? have you packed everything?" "yes mom, im done packing. My flight is tomorrow morning" he stated. "okay.. seems like we still have a time for mother and son" she chuckle. "of course we have" he let out a chuckle too. "sometime i just miss when you're still a little boy of mine. Not going anywhere, not flight anywhere" she smile rubbing his knuckle. "i do too mom.. but reality is reality. growing up. i dont like it either" he chuckle.

"hmm mom, actually." he paused. Clare raised her eyebrow waiting for his next word. "what do you think, if.. I try to.. talk again to my ex?" clare curl up her lips confused by her son question. "what do you mean? ex??" she asked again. "yeah.. i mean.. my ex girlfriend" "are you talking about kristen?" his mom shoot him in his head and makr him stutter. Not know what to say because what his mom said its just true. "hmmm.. actually.." he paused. "yes you did talking about her" his mom continue. "how could you know mom?" he asked again. "because you're my son, and i've known you only have that worry face expression when it came about kristen" clare stated and then he huffed.

"You really not over her yet dont you?" clare asked. "mom.. i do.. but.. you know, me and her, its not just a thing" he explain. "i know honey.. i know.." "things between us is just complicated, i cant understand what is wrong with us" he stated. "it would be easy if both of you want to admit. admit your feeling towards each other" she finished. "its not that easy mom, we can not be together again" he argue. "see?? look what i just said? when she's not around your looking for her, when she approach you, you make a distance" she paused. "you have to realized that".

"look.. If i told you to call her right now, would you do it?" she asked again and rob just keep silent. "well.. its up to you, but if i was you, im just gonna call her anyway" she then stood up from the chair and walked leaving robert in his mind.

------

later that night

Kristen jog quickly and grab her phone before picking up the call. "hello?" she asked wondering who will called her at this time. "hello?" she asked once again. "Hi kristen.." she just knew by hearing his husky voice trough the other side. "its rob" he spoke again. "hi.. rob.. whatsup?" she try to be calm as possible even now her heart is hammering. He let a chuckle "how are you?" he aksed again. "im doing fine.. and you?" she start pacing back and forth bitting her lip. "me too.." and then there's a silence there.

"hmm.. about your text.. thank you for supporting me" he continued. "aah... hmm.. yeah thats fine.. i just, wanna give a.. support i guess" kristen said almost whispering, dont know how to response him. "yeah.. thank you. so... anyway.. i.. i was wondering.. if.. we can meet up when i arrive in LA? or maybe you might want to come to my priemere?" rob said hesitantly. he dont know what to say but he really need to know if she would come to his premiere. "i.. i'd love to.. but, are you sure?" she asked again, she actually really happy that he invited her but she tries to hide her happiness. "yeah im sure. its okay.. if you want to, i can arrange a table for you, and some of your friends. maybe.." he added. "that's actually really cool, i will.. think about it. Thanks.. by the way, when will you arrive in LA?" she asked him. "tommorow night, i guess" rob answer. "oh.. ok then.. i'll see you in LA?" she said hesitantly.

He let a sighed of relief because her statement, or questions? she wants to meet him. Its unbelievable for him. "rob??" she asked him again take him back from her daze. "yeahh.. sure kristen. sure. I'll text you.. when i arrive" he said. "that's sound like a plan" she let a chuckle. "yeah.. okay.. then.. talk to you later" "hmm yeah.. and take care.. Rob" she bitting her lip again dont know whether she said a wrong thing or not. He tried to holding back a smile when he heard she said that word. "of course, thanks kris" rob said again. "okay.. bye.." kristen close their conversation and turn off the phone. She can hide her smile anymore, he misses him so bad, and thingking about meeting him again in LA just beyond her mind.

"what the hell is wrong with you kris? why you're smilling like an idiot and staring at your phone?" Cj shout to her from accross the room. Kristen lift up her eyes to meet Cj face but keep her smile. "Nothing.. just a good thing happened to me i guess" she answer and walked out from the room leaving Cj behind with a curiousity. "i know your hiding something kristen, but sure i'll find out" Cj shouted again to her back while she stepping up the stairs. "good luck trying buddie!!" and with that answer kristen walk to her room and then let out a scream. a happy scream because its just like her dream come true.

Hi guys!!! im so sorry because i gave no update for a while.  i feel so bad and im sorry for this short chapter, i just have no idea, but i still want to give you an update.
hopefully its still "readable" for you guys 😜😜

dont forget to comment and vote this story. if you have some inspiration please just tell me, it would mean a lot ❤️❤️

thanks for reading
xoxo