They dont know about us

Robert P.O.V

I look around the ceiling as i humming the song that filled up the room. My hand slowly go up and down comfortably. Listening to the lyrics of the song.

They dont know about us - One Direction

I know maybe i was so stupid or cheesy to listen to a teenage song like this. But believe me, this is the only radio song that im into. Maybe because it was her that reflects in my mind once i heard this song, or maybe because the lyrics are really describe her, describe us.

-They dont know about the things we do-

Yes.. of course, there's no one know what happen between us behind the camera. We're always keep the distance, for the sake of the movie. We never open for public, even though i really want to show the worlds she's mine.

My mind flew to the old times when we attend a priemer together. She was so amazing just like any other day but that night, looking at her on her black dress. I just can let my hands off of her. I cant stands to see people who looks at her with a dirty minds.

---flash back 1---

"you're so beautiful tonight" i whispered to her while we're posing in the red carpet. She's snort without looking away from the camera. "that's not fair because everyone just looking at my girl" i whispered again. This time she turn her face facing me and smile. Oh my god i just want to kiss you just right now!.

 Oh my god i just want to kiss you just right now!

"can i kiss you right now?" i said in a low voice and then she shook her head looking down to her feet before look back to the camera

"can i kiss you right now?" i said in a low voice and then she shook her head looking down to her feet before look back to the camera. "Lets move right there" she motioned her hand to move to the other side. I know she's just cant answered my question thats why she changed the subject. I led her walk to the other side of red carpet without moving my hands from her waist. I feel the night went so slow, maybe because i want her so bad.

Later that night, once we arrived at home i cant help my self to wait any longer. When the door close, i grab her by her arms and pulling her self to me and pressing her lips to mine. Hovering her with my kiss and i can feel that she's want it too, because she's welcoming my kiss and turn it into more passionate one. And you guys know where this would end. Just amazing night as it always be.