Channel No 5

Kristen was in the middle of work in her room, its been three our she's screening her new script and give some marks here and there and she felt like she should take a short break. She then put the paper a side and take her laptop. He read some news article, watch a couple a new movie trailer, 9gag and go on some random topic on goggle until something caught her attention.

She dont know how its appear right there, but there is it. She read the tittle but hesitant to click on the link.

"new robsten fanfic just updated, go check"

she learned that its coming from website named wattpad. She think that she ever heard it once, but she's not sure what is that app about. She just dont know how 'the title from some random article' can make her heart beat pacing. Kristen suddenly really want to know what is it about robsten fanfic thing that need to be update? like, she knew that she and robert are over, they had close their story, and she know there's no way they would get back together. So who's need an update? But like she dont hear to herself, kristen clicked on the link and the page is shown up. She quickly made a random account just to get more access into this website.

chapter 26
kristen walking slowly down the isle only to found her perfect soon to be husband waiting her with a charming smile on his lips. Robert cant stop the smile on his face.....

"what the fuck" she whispered as she keep on scrolling on the page and read every single word.

they exchange their vows, which is really really sweet before saying i do and hungrily kissed each other.....

"no way" he keep muttered. "holy shit, these people" she clicked ok the title just to found out what is this story all about. She knew this is something bad, but kristen just dont understand why she wants to know more about these thing. She just like lost in her mind as she keep on reading every single chapter. Sometimes she giggle while read it but sometime she feel disgust when she found dirty imagination that written on that.

She can not lie but the more she read it, the more memory of him came into her head. Their bittersweet memories. She just dont understand how these people, can imagine something  like that, not imagine but, like these people know how their relation ship was. Like the way he always treated her, the way they used to be when they're alone. Like How??? they even never open about their relationship back to that time. she just cant get it.

After finish read every chapter, she unconsciously clicked on the comment section and start to read it again.

"this is so sweet, i really miss them together"
"cant wait for next chapter, pls update soon"
"i love this! keep calm and be robsten squad"
"give them a twins pls!!"
"miss them together #robstenisunbroken"
"still hope they could be back together, who's with me???"
"i love robsten"

she chuckled as she read those comments. how could be this people love their relationship so much and even wishing they'll be back together.

"can we??" suddenly her mind just asking herself. "no.. you know its probably not gonna happen kristen, look at yourself now?" the other side of herself shoved those mind away.

"but you know you still miss him, you even still interest with fan fiction about you and him" her mind is now fighting "Im not missing him, im just curious what this is all about" she shook her head. "go keep convinced your self kristen, because you know deep on you heart you wish that story would come true"

"fuck..." she muttered. "what is wrong me" but like she really out of her mind for a second, she open again the comment section and quickly typed something on that then she let a half hearted smile on her face after posting it.

Kristen then realized she already took a break longer than the way she supposed to be. And with a couple of deep breathing to relax her mind, she got back to her script continue reading it like there's nothing happen. But she knew, those thing will always take a part in her mind from now on.

"this story is so real. I miss them together, please gave them a baby boy :)" -channelNo5-

Hi guys!!! i know i know this story is so random! but it just get in my mind for a while ;p
hope you can like it!

and please, dont forget to check my other story "love bizarre" and let me know what you think ;)

leave me some love ❤️❤️
xoxo