Jealousy

Rob staring straight to the road in front of him as His hand stay steadily on the steering wheel. He's about to go to the cinema by himself because he feels really bored at this tuesday night. He doesnt have any schedule to do so he decide to have some "me time" for him. As his car entering the parking lot of the cinema, he set down the speed of his car looking for a lot for him to park. When he finally found one, he easily manuver his car to it and  parked his car.

He run his hand to his back pocket to check his wallet, and after he sure its in there. he then put on his hat to covering his face a little. After all of the preparation, he the turned off the engine and get out from the car. He press the lock button and the alarm of his car behind him beeping. He walked casually toward the cinema as he keep his head down.

He push the door and get in to the main hall of the cinema. He keep walking toward the ticket counter and waiting for a while on the queue before getting serve. He step forward as the lady greeted him. "hi.. which movie do you choose?" she asked robert politely. He stare down a while to the screen that showing the movie that playing tonight.

He should hold his breath when he sees Kristen's face on the screen, together with nicholas in her new movie equals. Suddenly, his mind started to scream inside telling him to watch her movie but he trying hard to reject it. i dont realize that her movie just released. what shes playing on it? he talked in his mind. "sir.. have you decide??" the voice of the lady taking him back to the reality as he move his gaze to the lady. "ahmm.. yes. sorry. this one please, one ticket" he said as he pointing his finger to the screen. "okay, one ticket for equals right" He gulped when the lady repeated his request. He nodded hesitanly as his brain start to thinking. How can i choose it?? he questioning him self. Its like he's done something without his command, but his heart command was played on it.

what are you doing rob?? why you choose it? he talked to himself again. He shook his head as a rejection once he hold the ticket on his hand. A sweat start to getting out on his forehead and neck as he entered the studio. Am i ready for it? He questioning himself again. The light on the studio was already off as he walk slowly looking for his seat. He do it on purpose to avoiding poeple to notice him. When he found his seat, he throw himself onto it and start to relaxing himself.

The screen in front of him started to play the movie. Nicholas scene become the opening of it. He could feel that his heart start to race faster. When will she appear?? soon? late? what character is she played?? he wants to know it eagerly. His eyes stay straight to the screen and he take a gulp when he sees Kristen's face on the screen. She's so beautiful he talked in his mind. Nia.. her name is nia. Its seems really fit to her character. Robert keep focused on the screen without he realize that he actually really enjoy watching her movie. Seeing her again on the screen is like showering his mind which thirsty for Kristen for all this time.

As the movie keep going on, he just realize that the intimate scenes between those character is just about to begin. His palm start getting sweaty and his breath become unstable. He squeezing the fist on his hand little harder to hold back his emotion from scream when their lips touched on the screen. calm rob, calm, its just a movie. you know how its work right? he tried to convinced himself. He's furrowing his eyebrow and gulped again. its just not right. why she looks so enjoy on it? why?? he keep talking in his mind.

"bloody hell! its just not right!" he whispering mumbled to himself without care about the people whose also watching around him. When Nicholas and Kristen intimate scene appear again on the screen. He shooked his head several time. And when it came to the part where nick started to ripped Kristen's clothes off he cursed to himself "fuck.." as he get up from his seat and quickly walked out from the studio because he cant handle to see what will be showed up next. he shook his head and pinching his eyebrows. why you cant handle it rob?? why? he questioning himself. of course i cannot bear to see her making love with someone else you stuppid! he asked himself as well. i told you not to watched her movie man. you're not over her yet. admit it robert! the other voice of himself talked again in his mind. I know. you dont need to remind me that. he sighed as he kept walking fast toward the parking lot.

he open his car and quickly jumped in to the driver seat. He turned on the engine and wait a seconds before started to manuver his car down to the road. Once he reach the main road, he pressed down the gas pedal and his car run faster. "aargggghh!!!" he finally let it out as he hit the steering while a couple times. "you moron!" he shouted again to himself. He drove his car with high speed and he dont care about it.

When he arrived, he quickly jumped out from his car and almost half running toward the main door. He knocked on the door and press the bell several times. He shaking his leg and running his hand to his hair while waiting impatiently for the door to be opened. "come oon..." he whisper between the grit of his teeth. and when the door finally opened. He hold his breath before he speak up.

"Hello Kristen.."