After Met Gala

hi guys!!

if you noticed, this chapter will relate with my previous story with title "met gala 2016" on my robsten love stories series. and i decide to try make a sequel for that chapter ;)
and because that was an imagining story, thats why for the sequel, i wrote the stories in this series because it seems more fit in here.
Anyway, i hope you'll love this one.

PS: to make it clear and dont make you confuse. if you haven't read the previous story, please kindly check it out first ;)

--------

Two weeks after met gala.

she's just get back from her cannes trip and has a few days off before continuing her other schedule for interview.

Kristen was lying down on the hammock on her patio and staring at her phone screen. She re-read again the text that she has been type and delete again back and forth. She bite her bottom lips as slowly moving her thumbs on the phone screen to the "send" button hesitantly. She closed her eyes and pressed it. Her phone vibrate signaling that the message was already sent.

Two weeks. its been two weeks since she met rob on met gala, and that day she was received his message from Nick. It takes two weeks for her only to decide whether she really need to text him, or just ignoring his message and pretending like she never received it. But her desire to meet him again was bigger than her fear. and today, finally she sent him a message.

hi rob, its kris
i have received your message from Nick. My place tomorrow at 10.00am seems perfect. You can come and bring bear here. Its look like these 2 buddies right here missing him too.

she read it once more and starts to worry because after a couple minutes, she havent get any response from him. is my message sounds too compelling for him?? or he already forgot that he had asked me for taking the dogs for walk together. Kristen questioning to her self.

bzzz bzzz

a second after, her phone vibrate and a new mesagge box popped out in her phone screen. she almost jumped out for it then she sighed before open her eyes. "its just a message kris, for god sake!" she grumble to her self as she run her thumb and wipe her phone screen and hit the "open" button.

finally i get your message after these two weeks :). Your place seems good, i will bring bear with me, he miss his momma too. See u

she sighed after read the message from him. her lips turn up a little bit but she tried to hide it. i am just trying to be nice didn't i? she asked herself. she then wake up from the hammock and get into her house.

-------

the next day (9.00 am)

whistling sound from her mouth is filling in the air on Kristen's kitchen. She's busy stirring the food that she make on the fry pan while her other hand resting on her waist. She then shift her hand to the kitchen drawer and grab a spoon. She dipped it on the fry pan and take a half spoon of her cooking then slowly blowing on it before filled it in into her mouth. She's chewing it and nod her head as an agreement for the taste of the food. "Perfect" Kristen talk to herself.

She turned off the stove, grab a bowl and placing on the kitchen counter. She lift up the fry pan and about to start pouring it into the bowl when Cole running around her feet to catch a flies and crush her feet. She loose her balance, and slipped off the fry pan from her hand. "Fuck!! Nice job Cole!!" she's exclaimed.